8-31-18 Many Times- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 30 Aug 2018 07:24 PM PDT
Lamentations 2:15-16
15 All that pass by clap their hands at thee; they hiss and wag their head at the daughter of Jerusalem, saying, Is this the city that men call The perfection of beauty, The joy of the whole earth?
16 All thine enemies have opened their mouth against thee: they hiss and gnash the teeth: they say, We have swallowed her up: certainly this is the day that we looked for; we have found, we have seen it.

Transcript:
My son, many times have My prophets and watchmen shouted the alarms of My coming judgments. Many times they have spoken of the evil in the king's heart. Many times My people have shouted, WAKE UP!!! but no one moves, as if they do not hear. Many times I have shown in dreams and visions the death and destruction that is soon to come upon this land, yet the deaf and blind church will not believe. 

My son, people say I do not move to speak to anyone, they say that all went away, but I say, Does not My Word say in the last days I will pour out My Spirit and young men will prophesy and old men will dream dreams? I am God!! I do what I want and use whomever I want!! I am using this prideful king, who is a reflection of this nation, to bring about My plan - Judgement!! I say, Pray for this king, for his time is near to stand before Me!  

Many times I have said REPENT!!! but no one hears the urgency in My voice! They assume all will go on as it has been before. Many times I have told My people to prepare, yet many have not and will be caught unaware. Many times I have wept for My children, and My tears continue to flow for the lost world. Many times I have tugged at your hearts to let Me in, yet you harden your hearts and move on. Many times I have come to you in your sleep, yet you roll over, not knowing it is I. Many times I say, let Me in, and I will heal your broken heart, I will break the yokes of bondage and set you free, yet I am ignored and forgotten about. 

My son, I love My children and desire that none perish, but the time of judgement is here, and soon it will be too late! Many times will soon be time no more! I AM COMING SOON, I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES, AND I LIE NOT!!! Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 It's Coming

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2