3-30-19 SURPRISE- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 28 Mar 2019 07:24 PM PDT
Jeremiah 50:9 
For, lo, I will raise and cause to come up against Babylon an assembly of great nations from the north country: and they shall set themselves in array against her; from thence she shall be taken: their arrows shall be as of a mighty expert man; none shall return in vain. 

Transcript:
My son, as time moves forward and according to My Word, a great Army from the North will attack with aGREAT SURPRISE! The arrows will rain down on cities, and NO ONE will expect it! These arrows are fast and deadly accurate - NONE will see them coming! This nation has been weighed in the Balances of Judgment, and because this nation with its prideful king refuses to repent, has been found wanting! This nation will disappear from the world scene as My People Israel will have to TRUST ME to defend them from many nations attacking!

My son, the Time for War is here, and NO ONE in My sleeping Body are even aware how near total destruction is!! Just as Japan SURPRISE ATTACKED America, Russia will SURPRISE ATTACK attack also! China will attack with swiftness as America is crippled from this attack! But these are not the only SURPRISES that await America! A great iron rock will crash into the Earth, and great floods will overtake the coasts!

My son, people will ask why will I bring this on America? Because the Body is SO ASLEEP, they do not even see the sin!! America is vile and wretched in her sins!! I judge the nations, and because of the people's unrighteousness and unholiness, they cannot see! This nation is Mystery Babylon - the nation that has polluted the WHOLE WORLD with her indignations and sin!!! ALL NATIONS drink from her cup of fornication, and she will perish in Balls of Fire!!

My son, it will be a TOTAL SURPRISE as these things occur at the same time WHILE AMERICA SLEEPS!! In one hour, this nation will change, and those who survive will have to TRUST ME!!!

I then asked, "Lord, what about the Gathering? What about the 3 Days of Darkness?"

Son, this SURPRISE is for the latter times that will soon be here. Tell My Remnant to be ready! BE READY!! BE READY!!!   I AM COMING SOON, AND THAT TOO WILL BE A SURPRISE!!!

I love you, My Children, that is why I warn you of what lies ahead. Repent now and come to Me while you still have breath!!! 
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming