3-25-19 ANESTHETIZED- DARKNESS APPROACHES- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 24 Mar 2019 04:48 AM PDT
Ephesians 5:14-16
14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.
15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

Transcript:
My son, My Body is anesthetized and lying on a surgical table. The surgeons are false doctrine and pride! As they operate on My Sleeping Body, removing what they see as malignant growths such as holiness, prayer and humility, as these doctors of demons move throughout My Body removing the good and replacing with evil, no one even knows because the Body is anesthetized!!!

My son, this is why I MUST SHAKE MY BODY AWAKE!! Complacency is common as My Children go through the motions, yet they feel no victories and only defeat. I tell them to read My Word daily, yet they say, "I'm too busy!"  I tell them to pray daily and get alone with Me, but they say, "I have no time! My favorite TV show is on!" 

Thus saith the Lord, I will take away ALL THINGS that take you away from Me!! I will shake you so hard that your joints will come undone!! You say you can't pray? I will make it so you will!!! You will read My Word and still have time enough to seek Me, for THINGS AS YOU KNOW IT ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE!!!

My son, the warnings and alarms that you and My other anointed Watchmen and Prophets have said have gone unheard and unread. THAT IS ALL ABOUT TO CHANGE!! My Body will be SEEKING OUT those who I have called for these end times to get answers, for those who have cursed and mocked my Watchmen will be the ones who cry out the loudest!! 

When My judgments begin to occur ONE AFTER ANOTHER  and the Earth is shaking violently, and the Destroyer is present, THEN will the scoffers and mockers CRY OUT for answers!! The answers are found in My Word and the words given to My Remnant servants and handmaids.

My son, I cannot express how NEAR ALL IS TO BE FULFILLED!! So many of My People are anesthetized and sound asleep and will be taken totally unaware!!  I am coming soon to WAKE UP MY BODY and bind the evil surgeons that have polluted My Body!! 

I love you, My Awake Children! BE NOT DECEIVED by any man, telling you to adhere to the law!! Flee from them!! I freed you from the law!!! 
Amen.
Messiah Jesus
Posted: 23 Mar 2019 07:39 PM PDT
Exodus 10:21-23
21 And the Lord said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even darkness which may be felt. 
22 And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days: 
23 They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days: but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.

Transcript:
My son, many of My People DO NOT believe I can bring three days of DARKNESS upon the Earth! Have they NOT read My Word?? I have done it before, and I am doing it again!!! This time, it will be unlike the time before, for men will be as animals when trapped!! I said before, this DARKNESS will be thick and can be felt, and the hordes of hell will be roaming in it, seeking whom they will devour!!

This DARKNESS I will bring will be both physical and spiritual. Physical - as you will see it and feel it. Your senses will react like nothing you have ever experienced. I tell you now as I told My People of old - Stay inside your house and do not go out!! Spiritual - because this DARKNESS is a direct reflection of man's unrepentant heart. Men will curse Me for the DARKNESS and NOT repent, just as Pharaoh's people did!

My son, tell My Remnant NOT TO FEAR when this DARKNESS comes! I will send a sign in the heavens alerting you, My People, as the DARKNESS approaches! Strengthen each other and comfort each other, for this DARKNESS will be glorious for My Remnant!!! Draw nigh to Me during this time, and I will draw you unto Me!

My Remnant, I have spoken to many of you to move to areas of safety. I have provided a way for each of you I have spoken to. You are My Mighty Men and will be used in ways that will amaze you!! Continue to talk to Me daily as I lead and guide you. 

Those I have spoken to to stock supplies for those Remnant fleeing the areas, continue to stock to give away and share. You, My Remnant, I will supply your every need as you feed and minister to My People. This will be a time of Great Revival!!!

My son, the DARKNESS approaches, but MY REMNANT WILL SHINE!! I am the light of the world, and I dwell in you!! Do not cover the light with a bushel!! Let your lights shine!!!  I love you, My Remnant, and I am with you!! Continue to seek Me in prayer. Continue to read My Word. 

CONTINUE LOOKING FOR ME TO COME IN THE THICK DARKNESS!!! 
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-18-23 Rage Against Jesus And His People — The Ominous Trend Of 2022

9-16-23 Santa Staleness

9-18-23 Power of God’s Control