12-6-18 KING OF THE NORTH- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 05 Dec 2018 05:08 PM PST
Jeremiah 51:47-4847 Therefore, behold, the days come, that I will do judgment upon the graven images of Babylon: and her whole land shall be confounded, and all her slain shall fall in the midst of her.  48 Then the heaven and the earth, and all that is therein, shall sing for Babylon: for the spoilers shall come unto her from the north, saith the Lord.  Transcript:
My son, I have said through many of My servants that speak My words that the Army from the North prepares for war against America and her people. But I say, because My People are so caught up with the season, they are not watching what is coming. My People refuse to believe My servants and rely on the media to give them the truth. They trust in the news and the government to warn them if anything is amiss. Thus saith the Lord, ALL IS AMISS!!! Your government plots with the King of the North to take down this nation!  My son, My People do not listen to Me but to man, and they will be taken captive to serve the King of the North! A great war will come to this land of the free, and they will be free no more! My People will face great peril just to worship Me, and be forced to go underground!  My People, this word should shake you up, but I know it won't, for you have heard this for many years, and all is still the same. They say, the King of the North has always threatened, but we are great and strong! They will never attack us! But I say, you are deceived by a lying king saying, Keep America Great!   America, your pride and sin have come before My throne, and I have pronounced judgment on you! Your land will be attacked by My spoilers, and your cities will be turned into ashes! Your men will die defending your cities, and your young men will be taken captive! Your women will be captured and made to serve the spoilers! This judgment is for the pride and arrogance of a haughty, sinful nation!!!  My son, I say to ready My People! REPENT NOW while repentance is easy! In captivity, it will be almost impossible to cry out! My Children WILL wake up, and great revivals will stretch across the land -- then The End! I will retrieve those who are Mine!   I love you, My Children - Come to Me, and I will open your blind eyes and cleanse your sins by My Blood. I am Jesus, and I AM COMING SOON -- VERY SOON!!! Amen.  Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming