11-30-18 FAMINE IN THE LAND- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 29 Nov 2018 08:23 PM PST
Amos 8:11-13
11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord;
12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it.
13 In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst.

Transcript:
My son, the day is fast approaching in this nation that a Great Famine will grip the people! The people of this nation have excluded Me from almost everything - THAT is the cause of the Famine! The shepherds in many churches feed My People moldy bread, stale bread that has no life, because they have now reduced Me to just a "nice person!" They no longer preach or teach truth from My Word, but a study from a computer application! Shepherds would rather take the easy road than to get on their knees and ask Me what I want them to say to My People!!!

My son, the Famine started many years ago, and the malnourished body now lays in a comatose state! Only by cracking open My Word and being led by My Spirit can the Body wake up and start to drink the Living Waters that I give! They say the words I give you are hard, but I say they are not! The deaf, dumb, and blind Body are not even reading them! Only the Remnant and those whose ears and eyes have been opened read these words! BUT THE TIME IS COMING WHEN THE EVENT HAPPENS, THAT THE BODY WILL BE LOOKING FOR THOSE I AM USING, TO HEAR THE TRUTH!!!

My son, when I open the seals, each of the horses will start to run. The White Horse will be the Revealing of the evil one, the Son of Perdition! The Red Horse will bring War around the whole world - in the flesh, in the Spirit! It will bring War against My Spirit, My People! The Black Horse will bring Famine, both to the flesh and the Spirit! The Pale Green Horse will bring Death, both to the flesh and the Spirit, if you receive his Mark!

People only want to see the flesh and do not want to believe the Spirit! I say now, hear what the Spirit of God says! THERE IS A GREAT FAMINE COMING TO THE WORLD!!! Many people will perish, just for speaking Godly sayings! Persecution for My Name's sake will be like no other time in history!!! 

My son, I tell those who read this word to pray for unsaved loved ones and family members for salvation! Now is the time to reach them with the gospel, for when the Famine comes, the battle will be much harder! Children will turn in parents, friends will turn in friends! It will be as everyone is an enemy!!!

THIS DAY OF DAYS IS FAST APPROACHING!!! HAVE YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER!!! I will take those who are ready for training, to lead the Final Harvest! I love you, My Children of Light!
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming