11-28-18 THE END- WE HATE YOU : The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 28 Nov 2018 07:36 AM PST
Hebrews 3:6, 14
6 But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.  
14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast unto the end;

Transcript:
My son, 20 years ago, many people went insane collecting little stuffed toys. To many, they thought these items would someday bring them a fortune. Hysteria ruled the day that the delivery drivers would bring a new set into the stores. Crazed people pushing, shoving, and in some places, robbing the delivery trucks for a chance to get the rare stuffed toy! Then to make the frenzied people even more crazy, it was announced that the last toy was going to be called The End. With that announcement, the people who were collecting them really went insane! The prices for the little stuffed toys went sky-high!!!

But as time went on, another set came out, and manufacture of the toys doubled because of the frenzied sales. The value dropped -- people realized that they had been deceived!! The end that was coming was BASED UPON A LIE!!!

My son, TELL MY PEOPLE THE END IS NOW, AND I DO NOT LIE NOR DECEIVE YOU!!!  My Word tells you the exact signs to look for to let you know you are at the end!! Right now, there are no frenzied people because they have been lied to by a king who says the end is not near!! We will make America great again!! My people have been lulled to sleep by lukewarm preaching and lying prophets!! I say YOU SHOULD BE in a frenzied state, reaching as many of the lost as you can!!! THE END IS NOW, and lukewarm people go on each day as if nothing will happen!!!

My son, I say that WHEN THE EVENT OCCURS IN AMERICA, EVERYONE WILL BE IN TOTAL AND ABSOLUTE SHOCK!!!!! Just like the toys, when they thought the end was near, PEOPLE WENT CRAZY!!!  When this event occurs, many will realize THE END HAS COME!!! 

THE DAYS OF NORMALCY ARE OVER, AND THE DAYS TO WALK IN FAITH HAVE BEGUN!!! WILL YOU BE READY???

I SAY NOW, REPENT OF YOUR SINS!!! REPENT OF YOUR LUKEWARMNESS!!! GET HOT FOR ME!!! REACH THE LOST FOR ME!!! I HAVE GIVEN YOU ALL THE WEAPONS YOU NEED -- MY WORD!!! READ IT! SLEEP IT! EAT IT! FOR THIS IS WHAT WILL SUSTAIN YOU IN THE END!!!

I LOVE YOU, MY PEOPLE ! I AM COMING SOON -- THEN THE END!!!
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus
Posted: 28 Nov 2018 07:34 AM PST
Hebrews 11:36-37
36 And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment:
37 They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about and sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented;

Matthew 10:22
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Transcript:
My son, the crowds of people screamed, "We hate you, Jesus!" "Get out of our town, Jesus!" "Crucify him!" "He is a liar, calling himself the son of God! 

My Watchmen, how much they hated Me - they will hate you, too! I was called every name that is evil and vile! I had rocks thrown at Me! I had people hit Me and spit on Me! I had half naked women throw themselves at Me, and sodomite men make me proposals! Did I not say the things that were done unto Me will also be done unto you? You say My words are hard and harsh, but do you not know I am only trying to prepare you for the days of suffering in America?

My son, many countries have been tried by fire, and My Church is strong in those countries! China has persecuted My Children for many years, yet My Name is strong there! Many brothers and sisters have given their lives for Me! Russia, another country that has persecuted My Church! Libya, Ethiopia, Sudan, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Syria, Nigeria, Egypt, and many more are all persecuting My Body, yet in those countries My Church is strong! America, your Day of Testing approaches! What will YOU do, My People???

Many believe they will escape the testings! So did My People in Syria who are still dying for Me and not turning their backs on Me! America, what would YOU do if your entire family was put to death??? Would you renounce your faith in Me to save your family??? You say, "I don't have to worry about that! The rapture will take us before that happens!" Do you think they thought that in China, Russia, Syria, or a dozen other nations?? Yes!!! This is a hard word, but YOU, AMERICA, NEED TO WAKE UP, FOR THIS IS ON YOUR DOORSTEP!!!!

My son, the Church, My Church refuses to preach what is coming! They would rather preach fluffy, sweet sermonettes as not to scare off the people! You shepherds will be standing before Me, giving account of your sermons for refusing to be led by My Spirit on what to preach! Many people will be left behind on that day who will take the mark because they were not taught to walk in faith!!! They will take the mark for food, for the lives of their family, for their life! Some are teaching you can take the mark, and I will forgive you! That mark will send you to hell for eternity!!!!

I love you My Children, but they hated Me first, and they will hate you more! Repent now and start walking by faith!!!
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming