11-25-18 LAUGH NOW- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 24 Nov 2018 11:30 AM PST
Jeremiah 6:22-23
22 Thus saith the Lord, Behold, a people cometh from the north country, and a great nation shall be raised from the sides of the earth. 
23 They shall lay hold on bow and spear; they are cruel, and have no mercy; their voice roareth like the sea; and they ride up on horses, set in array as men for war against thee, O daughter of Zion.

Transcript:
My son, I say now to My People LAUGH NOW!  ENJOY these holidays that man has made, for soon you will NOT BE LAUGHING!!! As I bring My Sword of Anger against a people that WILL NOT REPENT, the days of merriment will be over, and the Days of Sorrows will begin!!! I tell you now, many of the voices that are speaking say that I have ALREADY OPENED the Seals of Judgment - they lie and only want you to believe we are at the fifth seal! I HAVE NOT EVEN BROKEN ANY SEALS!!! THE TIME YOU ARE NOW IN ARE THE BIRTH PANGS - THE DAYS OF SORROWS!!!  WHEN I OPEN THE SEALS, YOU WILL KNOW THAT I, THE LORD OF HOSTS, HAVE BEGUN MY JUDGMENTS ON THE WORLD!!!!!

My son, THE BIRTH PANGS HAVE ONLY JUST BEGUN!!! What will My People who have NO FAITHthink as the birth gets closer??? The judgments you think that are so terrible are NOTHING YET!!! The wars will grow worse and many will die! The earthquakes that everyone says are so big and terrible areNOTHING YET!  SOON I WILL SHAKE THE ENTIRE WORLD!!! EVERYTHING THAT WILL SHAKE WILL BE SHAKEN, AND MILLIONS WILL PERISH!!!!!

The Roaring Seas and Waves that wipe clean the islands and coastlines, AGAIN, are just the Days of Sorrows, NOT THE SEALS BEING BROKEN !!! Why do My People want so much for the seals to be opened??? They want them because that would mean I am coming soon TO GET THEM!!! Do you think My Bride is READY???  NO!!!!! MY BRIDE HAS TO BE REFINED BY FIRE TO BURN THE SIN AND IDOLATRY OUT OF HER!!! SHE IS A WHORE AND WILL BE MADE CLEAN THROUGH THE DAYS OF SORROWS!!! 

My son, you and many others have been declaring My Holiness and Righteousness to a deaf Church, BUT SOON, THE LAUGHING, REBELLIOUS PEOPLE WILL STOP AND DROP TO THEIR KNEES, CRYING OUT FOR REPENTANCE!!! Beware of the many false prophets saying we are NOW IN THE TRIBULATION! YOU ARE NOT AND WILL NOT BE!!!  I WILL GATHER MY BRIDE TO ME AFTER SHE IS MADE PURE AND HOLY - WITHOUT SPOT OR BLEMISH!!! 

Continue CRYING REPENT, for My Salvation is now available to all who cry out for forgiveness!!! BE THANKFUL THE SEALS HAVE NOT BEEN BROKEN, and pray for each other, for the DAYS OF SORROWS WILL GET WORSE!!!

THE ARMY FROM THE NORTH IS NOW READY -- ARE YOU??? IS YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER??? I AM COMING SOON TO STOP THE LAUGHTER!!! 
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-17-23 Now It Is Obvious Why

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-16-23 It Is Coming