11-27-18 THEIR HEARTS ARE FAR FROM ME- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 25 Nov 2018 05:44 PM PST
Isaiah 29:13  
Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men.

Transcript:
My son, many in My Body profess Me and think they are doing Me a service, but I tell them - their hearts are far from Me! Every week people rise up and go to a building and pretend that they know Me. They put on good acts and present themselves as ones that are righteous and holy. They say long prayers and sing songs where they clap their hands and raise their arms, yet their hearts are far from Me! Many of these people are pastors, deacons, or elders who know all the right words and phrases. They can quote scripture at the drop of a hat, but their hearts are far from Me!

My son, these are the ones who look like whited sepulchers, yet inside they are prideful and haughty! I say many in My Church in America, Great Britain, Australia, and Europe are this way, and many in those nations will not stand as the judgments I have declared increase in intensity and number. These judgments are meant to drive the unrepentant world to their knees, but pride will not allow that! They will have no need to repent -- "I have not sinned! Maybe others have, but not me!"

My son, pride and a haughty spirit will send many of those who go every week to My house - to hell! Pastors in churches have removed the altars where people used to cry out to Me for forgiveness! Now there is a stage, and there is no more crying at the altars! MY PEOPLE'S HEARTS ARE FAR FROM ME!!! If I took everything away, would you curse Me or praise Me? My people in California who lost everything in the fires, do they praise Me or curse Me? Do they not think since they would not hear My voice telling them to move away, that I needed to help persuade them?? All things work to the good of those who love and worship Me!

My son, I have asked for My People to seek Me with all their hearts, and I will speak to them! I will speak with My Word, or I speak into your spirit, or I may speak audibly! I will give you a knowing what you must do, but your hearts must not be far from Me!!! 

I love you and only want the best for you in the coming days. Get your house (heart) in order, repent of sin, seek Me in all your ways, and I will direct your paths! I AM COMING SOON FOR THOSE WHOSE HEARTS ARE NOT FAR FROM ME!!!  
Amen.
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming