11-17-18 RUN WITH THE HORSES-The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 15 Nov 2018 06:58 PM PST
Jeremiah 12:5-6
5 If thou hast run with the footmen, and they have wearied thee, then how canst thou contend with horses? and if in the land of peace, wherein thou trustedst, they wearied thee, then how wilt thou do in the swelling of Jordan?
6 For even thy brethren, and the house of thy father, even they have dealt treacherously with thee; yea, they have called a multitude after thee: believe them not, though they speak fair words unto thee.

Transcript:
My son, I have told you of many things yet to come to prepare the hearts of My people to run with the horses. Many that have read the words I have given you and many other prophets and watchman have taken them to heart and prepared. But many of My people in the lukewarm Church do not believe nor heed the words and will not be able to keep up with the footmen, and they will fall along the way. Only those who have their houses in order will run with the horses!

My son, the blind Church cannot see what is on the horizon, SO TERRIBLE, it will overtake them while they sleep! My Word gives exact detail of the events to occur, yet My Church ignores these warnings and only  focuses on self-improvement! Instead of revivals, the Church has pagan seminars and witchcraft- learning conferences! My Church is so self-absorbed in rituals, that the world outside is dying and going to hell!!!

Thus saith the Lord, I WILL SHAKE THE VERY FOUNDATIONS OF THIS PAGAN LUKEWARM CHURCH!!! I WILL TEAR DOWN THE WALLS THAT BLOCK MY WORD FROM BEING PREACHED!!! I WILL BRING DOWN ALL THE WORLDLY FORNICATING SHEPHERDS DECEIVING MY CHILDREN!!!

My son, I will bring down every idol that man has placed above Me, including a self-righteous, lying king! I placed him in power to give My people a chance to prepare for what is about to come, yet they did not heed My alarms and went more into the world!!! I am about to bring your fantasy world crashing down!!! I have said I will take away all your toys that draw you away from Me, AND I AM!!! I have said I will split your land for splitting My land, AND I AM!!! I have said I will send fire to destroy all you have, AND I AM!!! DO YOU THINK I WILL LET YOU DIE AND GO TO HELL WITHOUT TRYING TO SAVE YOU???

My son, tell them that read and that see this word to REPENT NOW WHILE YOU CAN!!! There will come a time that repentance will be your last thought! Repent now during the calm, ask for forgiveness of sin, and I will forgive! Hurry, for your time grows very short!!!

I AM COMING SOON FOR THOSE RUNNING WITH THE HORSES!!! I LOVE YOU! REPENT!!! REPENT!!! 
Amen.
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming