6-25-20 THE KING AND I- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:42 AM PDT
Received 06/23/2020

Jeremiah 9:23-24
23  Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:
24  But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.

Transcript:
My son, the Children of America are as the Children of Israel.  They cried, "GIVE US A KING so we can be GREAT like the Nations!"

I GAVE YOU A KING after your own HEARTS.  YOUR HEARTS ARE FULL OF PRIDE, FULL OF ARROGANCE, FULL OF BLASPHEMY.

You see DIVISION in your land and wonder why, but I say, YOUR HEARTS ARE DIVIDED!

This king of America is PERFORMING just as you want him to. 

He is more PRIDEFUL than Nebuchadnezzar. 

He is more ARROGANT than Zedekiah.

He loves WAR just as Saul did.

And he has NO PLACE in his heart for Me.

My son, this king speaks of GREAT PROMISES to DECEIVE My People, and they BELIEVE his lies over My Word.

When this king walks into a room, the people BOW DOWN TO HIM IN THEIR HEARTS, yet this king bows to the Master Deceiver and BLINDS those so they DO NOT SEE.

My son, tell the women and daughters to learn how to LAMENT and WAIL, for this WAR king will take your husbands and sons and use them for his glory.

My Word says that GREAT DECEPTION WILL ABOUND IN THE LAST DAYS.  ONE WILL COME WHO WILL LULL THE WORLD ASLEEP WITH HIS PLEASING WORDS AND EVEN LEAD MY CHILDREN TO THE FIRE. 

Many think they KNOW who this ONE WILL BE -- BUT DO NOT.  They cannot even see the evil before them.

My son, a GREAT SHAKING IS COMING SOON -- NAY, IT IS HERE.  THE LAND WILL SHAKE AND CONVULSE AS NEVER BEFORE!

I have ALLOWED My Chosen Ones to FEEL THE SHAKING in their spirits. 

[Note: The Lord has allowed me on many occasions to both see and experience this shaking.  He has given me visions of the whole Earth shaking violently like a ball of Jello.  Many times during prayer, and much more frequently lately, when the Lord speaks to me about the shaking, He allows me to actually feel the shaking like I am experiencing an earthquake.]
 
REPENT NOW -- BEFORE THE SHAKING BEGINS!

The king and I will meet very soon, and he will bow to the TRUE KING OF KINGS!

Tell My Children to continue to PRAY for the king that was SELECTED.  He will REALIZE he has worshipped STRANGE GODS and followed the advice of those who PRACTICE WITCHCRAFT.

My son, the SUMMER OF CHAOS will continue, and their War King will have his WAR. 

DO NOT BE DECEIVED!  It is ALL but a SHOW to puff up his PRIDE!  REPENT, Oh, Chosen King, for your sins have come up to a HOLY GOD.  REPENT and turn from your evil ways. 

MY CHILDREN -- REPENT NOW!  TURN FROM YOUR WORSHIP OF A FALSE GOD AND FOLLOW ME!

I have WARNED you, My Children, this king is NOT who he appears to be.  His HEART is NOT for Me, but for HIMSELF.  REPENT, and follow him NOT, for he will lead you down a path of DESTRUCTION, and he will love it. 

REPENT, My Children!  Give your hearts to Me, and I will fill you with LOVE -- NOT DIVISION.

REPENT, COME HOME, MY CHILDREN.  YOUR FATHER IS WAITING.

GET READY FOR THE -- GREAT -- GREAT -- SHAKE -- BOTH IN THE SPIRIT AND FLESH!!

I love you, My Children.

Amen.
Given by Jesus Christ, King of Kings and Lord of Lords

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-18-23 Rage Against Jesus And His People — The Ominous Trend Of 2022

9-17-23 It's Coming

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19