6-23-20 THE FANNERS-The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:13 PM PDT
Received 06/20/2020
Jeremiah 51:2
And will send unto Babylon fanners, that shall fan her, and shall empty her land: for in the day of trouble they shall be against her round about.
Transcript:
My son, this Nation's sin has now come up before Me and those around My Throne.
WHY are My People PARTICIPATING in the AFFAIRS OF THIS WORLD, and NOT MY AFFAIRS??

The HEARTS of My People have grown cold and calloused, and I DO NOT SEE mercy or grace abounding.  I SEE SIN and HATRED fomenting from the mouths of those who call themselves by MY GREAT NAME!

I HAVE SENT FANNERS TO FAN THE FIRE OF MY INDIGNATION, and WOE to those who have been double minded!  You say you love Me in your sin-ridden churches, and the next day you are spitting at men!  I see your double-minded ways, and My Mercy will soon end as it did for Sodom and Gomorrah.

My son, I said there would be a LULL in My Judgments, and then come back ten times stronger and spread faster.  The LULL IS OVER.  Prepare -- for the Happy Days of Normal are OVER.
My Children, I have said to prepare as Joseph did.  If you did NOT heed My warnings, it will be too late very soon.  Everything that you see is a lie -- ONLY MY WORD IS TRUTH
The greatest DECEPTION has been played, and My Children who are sleeping HAVE FALLEN FOR IT.
Your king, who I PLACED IN OFFICE, is a liar and deceiver.  I AM USING HIM JUST AS I HAVE DONE WITH THE PREVIOUS SEVEN KINGS.  They (the previous seven and the current) have been and are bringing about the DESTRUCTION of America, and it will FALL with a deafeningly loud CRASH!
My son, I HAVE SHOUTED WARNING AFTER WARNING, but ONLY My Remnant have heard and prepared.  THE SHAKING WILL BE NEXT, and while everyone is in lock-down, the buildings will come down. 
Military martial law will be the law of the land.  Governments will disappear, and much bloodshed will be upon the land.  The land that once called herself GREAT will be nothing but a FORGOTTEN MEMORY.
My son, as the THICK DARKNESS that now is covering the land grows thicker and darker -- PREPARE FOR PHYSICAL DARKNESS.  Your candles will burn as the power fades away. 
REPENT NOW!  GET YOUR HEARTS RIGHT WITH ME.
REPENT NOW!  YOUR TIME IS COMING TO AN END.
PREPARE NOW!  THE SHAKING IS COMING, AND NOTHING WILL BE ABLE TO WITHSTAND THE MIGHTY SHAKE!! 
My son, TELL MY REMNANT THAT THE DAY TO SHINE IS UPON YOU!  I WILL POLISH YOU ALL SO VERY BRIGHT -- ALL WILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!
MY CHILDREN WILL FEAR ME -- INSTEAD OF MOCK ME.
MY CHILDREN WILL WORSHIP ME -- INSTEAD OF THEIR KING.
MY CHILDREN WILL DIE FOR ME -- AS I DIED FOR THEM.
REPENT NOW!  TURN FROM YOUR WICKED WAYS.
REPENT NOW!  AND I WILL FORGIVE YOU.
I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH AND CANNOT WAIT TO BE WITH YOU!! 

Amen.

Given by the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-18-23 Rage Against Jesus And His People — The Ominous Trend Of 2022

9-17-23 It's Coming

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19