7-29-19 BLOODTHIRSTY NATION- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

Posted: 28 Jul 2019 06:49 PM PDT
Received 05/18/2019

Psalm 55:23
But thou, O God, shalt bring them down into the pit of destruction: bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days; but I will trust in thee.

Transcript:
My son, many nations can be called Bloodthirsty (Definition: Eager for or marked by the shedding of blood, extreme violence, or killing. Murderous, homicidal, violent, sadistic, warlike, bellicose, bloody), and as time comes to an end, the Nations will get more bloody. 

This is nothing new. Prior to the flood, ALL men partook in bloody violence. Men killed men for sport, sacrificed their children in bloody rituals. Men do the same thing today.  Nothing changes because Satan has not changed. 

Satan HATES you and Me and all My creation. He CONTROLS men in high places, and he places his bloodthirsty thoughts in their mind. He was there at My trial -- making ALL the people shout, "CRUCIFY HIM!!!"

My son, this nation has REPLACED Rome in the violence it PROMOTES around the world! My Children are BLIND to the fact that this Nation is the Revived Roman Empire, and its Military Might is being used to bring Nations under submission!

My son, just as the Romans who lived in Rome DID NOT SEE ANYTHING but a strong Empire, and if Trump had been Emperor, his motto would have been: MAKE ROME GREATER!!!

My Children, this Nation's Thirst for Blood will come back to this land as WAR that will bring much blood!! What shocks you now when you see blood flowing out of a body will be commonplace,  and you will become NUMB TO ALL THE DEATH!! 

Why am I allowing this??? To bring a self-indulgent, fat baby of a Church TO HER KNEES IN REPENTANCE!! 

You have been taught you will ESCAPE persecution! AM I a Respecter of Peoples or Nations? Do you think America is so special NO ONE will be persecuted?  You fools have been so deceived!! 

BE READY!!! FOR THE BLOOD WILL FLOW IN THE STREETS OF AMERICA VERY SOON!!!

I love you, but I hate the sin in My Body!!! Blood will run from your knees -- from being in REPENTANT PRAYER!!!
Amen. 
Lord Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 It's Coming

9-18-23 Rage Against Jesus And His People — The Ominous Trend Of 2022