7-25-19 FIGHTING KING- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 24 Jul 2019 07:40 PM PDT
Received 05/06/2019

1st Samuel 8:19-20
19 Nevertheless the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel; and they said, Nay; but we will have a king over us; 20 That we also may be like all the nations; and that our king may judge us, and go out before us, and fight our battles.

Transcript:
My son, I heard the prayers of My Children when they cried out, "Give us a king!! We want a king that will fight for us and protect us!!" 

My Children, I gave you what you asked for - a king after YOUR hearts - not MINE!!!

My Children, you have turned your backs to Me a long time ago, and the sins of this nation are a direct mirror of your evil hearts!! The kings I HAVE PLACED IN POWER OVER YOU HAVE DONE MY WILL to bring this nation to the cesspool you now see!!

The king made huge promises to My Children, YET THE BLOOD STILL FLOWS and CRIES OUT TO ME for vengeance!! The blatant sin of sodomy has NOT been dealt with, instead it has now grown and has become a never-ending stench in My nostrils!! 

My Children, when have YOU put on sackcloth and covered your head in ashes for REPENTANCE of this nation??? YOU HAVE NOT!!! As you, My Children, are TOO CONSUMED with this world and this evil king!!!

The LAST FIVE KINGS I HAVE PLACED over this nation HAVE and WILL REDUCE this once great nation that ONCE feared God to a heap of rubble!!!

My Children, you wanted a king to FIGHT for you, and now you have it!! WAR IS COMING TO THIS NATION, and out of this WAR, you will be NO MORE a mighty nation!!! 

My Indignation is on this nation, and what you call "Third World" will be a blessing compared to what is coming!! The SIN of this nation is GREAT, My Children are blind, deaf, and dumb, and My Judgments are here!! 

THE KING WILL FIGHT, AND YOU WILL DIE. REPENT  TODAY!! SEEK ME FOR FORGIVENESS WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!! (The Lord has shown me many times the millions and millions of dead and dying as a result of the war coming to America. I heard the sadness, grief, and pleading in His voice as He was speaking this.)

Read and cherish My Word, for it is life!!!

OUT OF WAR will come the Antichrist, and he will rule the world for a short time. 

I love you.
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 It's Coming

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2