7-29-18 Deception Run Amok- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 29 Jul 2018 08:26 AM PDT
Matthew 24:3-5
3 And as he sat upon the Mount of Olives, the disciples came on to him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Transcript:
My son, from now on deception will run amok, not only among the false prophets, but by those in My Body. For many will come in My Name - is this not referring to those who call themselves Christians? Do these ones not say that I am Christ? 

My son, when My disciples asked Me what will be the sign of the thy coming and the end of the world, I told them, Do not be deceived. Many false and lying shepherds now deceive multitude thousands and thousands, using My Name and saying I am Christ, but the gospel they preach is not My gospel - it is a lie. Because My People no longer feel the need to read My Word, they are easy prey for the wolves. 

My son, deception is run amok, and while My Church sleeps through the signs I am sending, many will be lost. The blood moon was a sign in the heavens as was the planet Mars at the same time. Those watchmen who were awake saw it as a sign of War coming to My People Israel. 

My Remnant, many signs have been given, many words of alarm and warning have been shared. But your greatest hour, My Remnant, is yet to come, for you will be My Mighty Army that brings in the lost sheep - those sheep who were sleeping in the churches, being deceived by messages of fluff and untruths. You, My Remnant, will open the eyes of the lost as you move and minister in power. Be not caught up in the petty things of this world! Stay in My Word and set your standards so all will know you represent Me! Do not let yourselves be deceived! If it is not in My Word, discard what you have seen in a vision or heard in a word! I only speak what is in My Word!!!

My son, My Remnant are under great attacks, both physical and spiritual. Many have waivered and almost fallen, but I am training a Mighty Army, and all is training. Do not go around the mountain again! Learn and grow, M y Remnant, then you will walk in great faith! I love you and will see you soon - FOR I AM COMING!!!

Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 It's Coming

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2