7-26-18 What Price? - The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 25 Jul 2018 08:42 PM PDT
Matt. 16:24-26 
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
26 F or what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Transcript:
My son, what price are people willing to give to live in sin? How much do they think their soul is worth? Is it worth living in the flesh and enjoying the sins of the flesh? Is it worth the worldly possessions that you acquire? Or perhaps your soul is worth all the fame you can gather? 

I tell you that your soul is like a pearl of great price. No value can be placed on it because I died for your soul. I shed My blood to redeem you from the pits of hell, and I stand here with My arms wide open, waiting for you to feel My gentle tug on your heart. I am here now, come unto Me all you that are burdened down by the cares of this world. Come to Me in repentance, and I will forgive you. I will wash you clean and put you in a white robe. 

What price are you willing to pay to spend eternity with Me in My kingdom? The cost has already been paid in full. Just repent and allow Me to guide your steps. Right now many people stand in the gap. They feel the need for forgiveness, yet they are afraid to say the words. They are afraid of what their friends will think. They are afraid of what their spouses will think. Fear is a terrible thing - the opposite of faith. Fear will keep you bound and oppressed and on the way to hell. Faith will set you free and place your feet on the narrow path to My kingdom. 

My son, the time is now for people to choose who they will worship. The flesh and the the things of this world, or the Spirit of Almighty God and the rewards of Heaven. It is a very hard choice for many, and for others who want rest and freedom, it is an easy choice. 

The judgments are now beginning, and the time is running out. My Remnant, turn up the heat and set the world on fire!!! I AM COMING SOON BECAUSE I PAID THE PRICE!!! I love you all, My children. Come while you can because soon it will be too late!
Amen 

Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming