10-31-19 SUDDEN DESOLATION- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:39 AM PDT

ISAIAH 47: 9-11
9 But these two things shall come to you in a moment, IN ONE DAY: THE LOSS OF CHILDREN, and widowhood. They shall come upon you in their fullness because of the multitude of your sorceries, for the great abundance of your enchantments.
10 For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee;  and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.
11 Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee;  thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know.

Transcript:
My son, I have seen how this king exalts himself above Me and has perverted MY GREAT NAME just to claim a victory for himself! I have seen how My People exalt this man as if he alone has performed great miracles!

Thus saith the Lord, I will bring him down!! I will HUMBLE this PROUD man who USURPS My Glory!! A mighty evil will befall this man, and HE WILL NOT STAND!!

My son, My People will be A GASP with TERROR -- SEEING their king brought down! What?? you say? But didn't you PUT HIM IN POWER because WE PRAYED for a change? 

My foolish Children!! I PUT HIM IN POWER TO CONTINUE what the previous kings started! DO YOU NOT SEE he is the same as before?? This king is a BETTER deceiver than the previous king!

My son, this Nation has now come to the end, and it will NEVER rise up again, just as Judah thought she would rise up again, only to be utterly destroyed by MY SWORD OF VENGEANCE. This Nation will be utterly destroyed, and those NOT SLAIN will be CAPTIVE in their land and SERVANTS to MY SWORD OF VENGEANCE from the North.

My son, My Church has corrupted itself with every form and imagination of sin! They are SO BLIND, they will NEVER SEE danger coming! They are SO DEAF, they will NEVER HEAR My warnings! They are SO DUMB, they DO NOT BELIEVE  I have been warning them! 

NO!!! They think they are blessed! They think nothing can ever touch them! They think their king is God's Man of the Hour!! HE IS -- For Their Destruction!!! 

They think that I will take them away from this world BEFORE any trouble starts. Fools!!! I say, READ MY WORD!!! Did I not say you WILL SUFFER?? Did I not say you WILL SEE tribulation in the latter days?? Did I not say DO NOT be deceived?? YET YOU HAVE BEEN!!! 

WOE TO YOU, MY CHURCH!! For you are about to be TESTED just as My First Church was!! You WILL LEARN to walk in Great Faith!! You WILL LEARN to pray like you have never prayed!! You WILL LEARN to trust in Me ABOVE ALL ELSE!!

My son, continue to tell My Remnant TO NOT GIVE UP! The battles you have been going through ARE BUT TRAINING for the days ahead!! I DO NOT put new recruits into battle --THEY WILL NOT MAKE IT!!! 

I NEED BATTLE-HARDENED PRAYER WARRIORS who will ASSAULT the gates of hell and have the Knowledge and Power of My Spirit to DEFEAT the enemy and WALK IN GREAT FAITH!!!

DO NOT COMPLAIN about the battles you go through!! Praise God for the training!! I AM THE ONE SENDING THE BATTLE TO YOU!!!

My son, My Remnant are getting BATTLE-HARDENED as it is time for the events to begin! When the king FALLS -- BE PREPARED, for all hell will be UNLEASHED on this Nation! 

I love you all so much, that is why I have told you of these things. REPENT NOW, turn from your evil ways. Walk with Me and pray daily for guidance. 
Amen.
Lord Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming