10-30-19 BRUTAL- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:49 AM PDT
Jeremiah 8:7
Yea, the stork in the heaven knoweth her appointed times; and the turtle and the crane and the swallow observe the time of their coming; but my people know not the judgment of the Lord.

Transcript:
My son, HAVE I NOT SAID that the Judgments have begun? Yet My Sleeping Body cannot even sense the times! I say the Winter will be BRUTAL, and the Summer in the Southern Regions (Southern Hemisphere) will be EXTREME! Tell My Body to get used to those two words as they will be used by all -- BRUTAL and EXTREME!!

My son, tell My Children who DO NOT SEE these weather events as Judgments, but will follow along with the world and say "Global Warming" or "Climate Change." But I say, I CONTROL ALL THINGS TO BRING MY UNREPENTANT BODY TO ITS KNEES!! 

I have had Mercy on Many by steering storms away, giving ALL time to Repent. But prepare now, for BRUTAL and EXTREME will be commonplace!!

BRUTAL Winter Storms in the Northern Hemisphere! EXTREME Summer Heat in the Southern Hemisphere! BRUTAL and EXTREME Wars will continue and grow worse! BRUTAL and EXTREME Political Battles will continue and grow worse!

However, BRUTAL and EXTREME will NOT be used to describe My Church -- It will be called Sinful and Weak. People will leave the Church because of Offense.

My son, tell MY BODY TO STAND WITH THE FULL ARMOR ON AND NOT GIVE IN TO THE WORLD!!!

SEEK ME EARNESTLY ON BENDED KNEE AND REPENT for this sin-soaked Nation!! PRAY DAILY for forgiveness of sins in the Church!! PRAY for the Power of the Holy Spirit to indwell the people!! And BE PREPARED for the Big Event!! 

I AM MOVING My Remnant into place to be READY TO WORK the Harvest Fields!! I AM coming soon to RAISE UP My Body to WALK in the Power GREATER than the First!! The LAST shall be GREATER than the FIRST and walk in a Newness UNKNOWN to this Generation!!

My son, continue to LIFT UP THE LOST before Me, for I hear the prayers of My Children, and I WILL MOVE Heaven and Earth to REACH them!! My Spirit WILL FLOW around the Earth UNLIKE any time throughout history! 

The Blood from Calvary will flood the World One Last Great Time -- THEN I will return to Gather My Bride!! 

PREPARE! FOR I AM COMING SOON!! 
Amen. 
Lord Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming