9-20-17 The Blog

I originally started this blog back in 2005. I was sitting at home deathly ill and something told me to google end times. I did and was directed to many websites on the subject.After reading for awhile I was led to start this blog to warn others even though I was living in sin at the time. Growing up I never would read or even think about the book of Revelation. It was too scary it talked about the end of the world and I didn't want to hear or have anything to do with it. I can't remember listening to one pastor preach on the subject. People didn't want to hear then and they still don't want to hear it now. I kept the blog up for a few years but grew dishearten it seemed liked people didn't care. This year I started it back up. Satan tricked me into letting him spread his lies through me and my words for awhile but God intervened and took control. So far I have made 700 entries . The blog has had 167,523 page views from 17 different countries. People are starting  to wake up and realize things are different,wrong, the world is becoming filled with more evil.People are searching for answers and reassurance that all will be well. The message here has always been for the most part simple and two fold. There is nothing to fear.God loves all of us and will protect and provide for his children. No matter what may happen to our physical bodies in this life he has provided us with a way to receive a new eternal body and life with him.My prayer is that out of the 167,523 page views the Holy Spirit has led a least one person to accept Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. And for that I give all the glory and praise to God for using this unworthy servant to spread his message of love, salvation, and eternal life through Jesus Christ his Son.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 It's Coming

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2