11-24-20 URGENT- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

URGENT Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:32 PM PST Luke Chapter 21, Jeremiah Chapter 13 While in prayer tonight, I felt to inquire some things of the Lord, and He spoke the following to me. I asked, When will all the things you have shown and told me and other watchmen come to pass? He answered, Do not concern yourself with when, but be ready and expectant at all times. I asked, What about the presidential race and who will be the president? He answered, Don't worry about it. I will put in office whom I have chosen. Either one will still bring about chaos, martial law, war, and collapse. I asked, Will I be receiving any more words for the Body? He answered, I have told them everything by many watchmen, yet they still do not believe. Only action will cause them to repent. Continue to stock/purchase while you can, for soon you will not be able to go out and shop. I asked, Are Dana Coverstone's dreams from you? He answered, Yes, Dana does not understand , but My Remnant does. My Remnant uses Dana's dreams as a guide to where you are on the timeline. Prepare for major chaos and war. Much death will occur in the coming days. I asked, Why the word URGENT? (I have been hearing Him speaking this word to me for the last two weeks.) He answered, Because things are now beyond a call to warning. Now things are URGENT. Things are now upon you, and the time of warning is past. Those who have heeded will be ready. Those who did not listen and those who mocked and criticized will not be ready and will perish. Many, many will perish because they failed to heed the warnings. Prepare for the cities are about to burn. My Children will not be ready for what is about to come upon them like a flood. The chaos will happen so fast it will catch many unprepared. They will be in shock, and fear will rule the day. My Remnant will be strong and fearless, for they have been trained for this time. I asked, What about the transformation? The Lord answered, You are transformed by My Word. I will give you the strength you need and the words to speak. You will walk in great power because you will have the full infilling of My Spirit, just as the First Church had in the beginning. My Remnant will walk in GREAT FAITH and be a beacon to all those around. You will shine as I did in the garden. Note: As the Lord was speaking this to me, He showed me a glimpse/flash vision of when He was transfigured before Peter, James, and John. I saw Him radiate with with such unimaginable brightness, just as the bible says in Matthew 17:1-5, Mark 9:2-9, Luke 9:28-36. His countenance was altered, and His face did shine as the sun. His clothes became shining white as the light and glistening. It was so blindingly bright that I saw the disciples cover their eyes and turn their heads away because the light from Jesus was too bright for them to look at. Amen. Given by the Lord Jesus Christ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-17-23 Now It Is Obvious Why

9-18-23 Rage Against Jesus And His People — The Ominous Trend Of 2022

9-17-23 It's Coming