10-28-20 WHIRLPOOLS- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready! WHIRLPOOLS Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:36 PM PDT II Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy. 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, dispisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof; from such turn away. Transcript: My son, many in My Body are CAUGHT UP in WHIRLPOOLS -- TORRENTS of water SPINNING with such FORCE that one can hardly ever ESCAPE. I say many in My Body are CAUGHT in SPIRITUAL WHIRLPOOLS -- some so STRONG that many CANNOT ESCAPE. One such WHIRLPOOL is PRIDE. Those that are CAUGHT in this one very RARELY ESCAPE as they are BLINDED to the fact that they are PROUD. These brothers and sisters THINK they are RIGHT and everyone else is WRONG. This is the BIGGEST WHIRLPOOL, and many are CAUGHT in it. I said to HUMBLE yourself. I said TURN the other cheek. I said GIVE them your coat. Those CAUGHT in this WHIRLPOOL -- CREATE many little WHIRLPOOLS that ENTRAP others. My son, the scripture I gave you is a LIST of those WHIRLPOOLS. Many SPIN and take some of My Body to the very bottom of the VORTEX where they CRY OUT to Me as a last resort. Had My Children NOT gotten CAUGHT UP in the WHIRLPOOL, they would live a life much easier serving Me. My son, OFFENSE is another BIG WHIRLPOOL that DRAGS many in My Body totally AWAY FROM ME. OFFENSE IS CAUSED BY PRIDE, and until a person HUMBLES him or herself, the OFFENSE WILL FESTER -- and SIN will be the RESULT. How do you escape this WHIRLPOOL?? DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE -- HUMBLE YOURSELF AND FORGIVE. I can reach into the WHIRLPOOL and SAVE you. My Son, I speak of WHIRLPOOLS because in the coming months, MUCH WILL TEST MY BODY. That is why I said to GET YOUR HEART IN ORDER. MANY WILL OFFEND YOU -- trying to PULL YOU into their WHIRLPOOL, where ANGER and BITTERNESS reign. Just look around at al l the WHIRLPOOLS --- RACISM -- POLITICAL ANGER -- RIGHT / LEFT -- RED / BLUE -- LIBERAL / CONSERVATIVE. Even in My Church, I SEE NOTHING BUT WHIRLPOOLS!! PRIDE -- ALL SIN IS CAUSED BY PRIDE -- THE WHIRLPOOL THAT SPINS OVER EVERY NATION! My son, tell My Children to REPENT -- GET OUT OF THE WHIRLPOOLS! REPENT -- STOP CAUSING THE WHIRLPOOLS! LOOK TO ME and find comfort in My Word! I speak to you through My Word! REPENT -- ASK ME TO GET YOU OUT OF THE WHIRLPOOLS -- I WILL SAVE YOU! BE NOT CONFORMED TO THIS WORLD -- FOR THIS WORLD IS NOT YOUR HOME! THERE ARE NO WHIRLPOOLS IN MY KINGDOM -- AND I WILL NOT ALLOW ANYONE INTO MY KINGDOM WHO CREATES AND STIRS UP WHIRLPOOLS! My son, I love all My Children, but the TIME OF THE END is upon you. Will you BE READY for what is coming, or are you BLINDED and CAUGHT UP IN A WHIRLPOOL??? BRACE YOURSELVES --- THINGS ARE GOING TO GET VERY DARK. WILL YOU LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE OR HIDE IT UNDER A BUSHEL??? I love you very much. Amen. Given by the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-17-23 Now It Is Obvious Why

9-18-23 Rage Against Jesus And His People — The Ominous Trend Of 2022

9-17-23 It's Coming