3-30-20 MARK OF A KING-The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:05 AM PDT
Received 03/23/2020

II Chronicles 14:2-5
2  And Asa did that which was good and right in the eyes of the Lord his God:
3  For he took away the altars of the strange gods, and the high places, and brake down the images, and cut down the groves:
4  And commanded Judah to seek the Lord God of their fathers, and to do the law and the commandment.
5  Also he took away out of all the cities of Judah the high places and the images: and the kingdom was quiet before him.

1 Kings 14:9 (Concerning JEROBOAM)
7  Go, tell Jeroboam, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Forasmuch as I exalted thee from among the people, and made thee prince over my people Israel,
8  And rent the kingdom away from the house of David, and gave it thee: and yet thou hast not been as my servant David, who kept my commandments, and who followed me with all his heart, to do that only which was right in mine eyes;
9  But hast done evil above all that were before thee: for thou hast gone and made thee other gods, and molten images, to provoke me to anger, and hast cast me behind thy back:

Transcript:
My son, many kings have ruled on this Earth over kingdoms I have given them.  I PLACE ALL KINGS IN POSITION, WHETHER GOOD OR BAD.  Many in My Body look upon the OUTWARD GESTURES that kings make happen.  I look upon their HEARTS and JUDGE them and the people they rule over based on that.

Compare the kings of the past -- Jeroboam and Asa.  I PLACED BOTH IN POWER.  One's HEART was EVIL, and the other's HEART GOOD.  Jeroboam DID EVIL in My eyes because in his HEART he LOVED other gods.  He BUILT altars and idols.  He GREW groves of trees and WORSHIPED them and made the people to worship them.  Asa DID GOOD in My sight (again, based on his HEART).  He TORE DOWN ALL the altars and idols, he CUT DOWN ALL the groves, and made the people REPENT and serve Me.

My son, I have said this to put My people's hearts on what I SEE IN THE HEART.  The Body believes the current king of America is good, that HE IS DOING MANY GOOD WORKS, and that is true, but My Children are looking at the FLESH and NOT his HEART or MOTIVES.

The past king of America, My Body, at least the ones awake, saw his WORKS AS EVIL, and that is true.  His HEART WAS EVIL, and he did magnify the WORSHIP of gods.

When the kings of the past would come into power, IF THEIR HEARTS WERE GOOD, they would REMOVE  ALL the altars, DESTROY ALL the gods, and BRING the Nation into REPENTANCE.  I WOULD SEE THEIR HEARTS and bless them with prosperity, food in abundance, and blessings.

The past king Obama ENFORCED THE SINS of the Nation.  He STRENGTHENED the laws to DRIVE the Nation into SIN!!  Did I bless America at that time??  NO!!!

The current king Trump -- HAS HE DESTROYED the altars of Baal, and Molech???  HAS HE DESTROYED the groves of homosexuals??  HAS HE BROUGHT the Nation into REPENTANCE???  NO!!!

My Children, looking at the WORKS of these men -- one LOOKS BETTER than the other, but I tell you THEY ARE BOTH THE SAME!!!

BOTH MEN I PUT IN POWER TO BRING JUDGMENT UPON AMERICA - TO WAKE UP MY PEOPLE TO CALL A NATION TO REPENTANCE!!!

BUT AMERICA IS IN LOCKSTEP WITH THE WORLD, TURNING TO MAN TO SAVE THEM INSTEAD OF ME!!! 

Asa, when he was young in his reign, TURNED TO ME FOR SALVATION, and I SAVED ALL of Judah.  In his old age, he (Asa) did NOT depend on ME, INSTEAD depended on MAN to save him! 

THIS NATION IS NOT TURNING TO ME FOR SALVATION, BUT TO MAN AND A PILL!!! (Cure for the virus)

THUS SAITH THE LORD, THIS SICKNESS WILL NOT ABATE, BUT GROW WORSE UNTIL THE KING CALLS FOR A NATIONAL DAY OF REPENTANCE -- NOT JUST PRAYER!!!

SINCE HE WILL NOT DESTROY THE STRANGE GODS -- I WILL AS I HAVE DONE BEFORE!!!

REPENT NOW -- I WILL PROTECT YOU!!!

REPENT NOW -- I WILL BE WITH YOU!!!

REPENT NOW -- AND I WILL FILL YOU WITH MY SPIRIT!!!

I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!! 

I AM COMING SOON!!!

Amen.
Lord Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-18-23 Rage Against Jesus And His People — The Ominous Trend Of 2022

9-18-23 Power of God’s Control

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19