3-28-20 The Love of Many Waxing Cold

The Love of Many Waxing Cold: Part 2 :: By Candy Austin

As usual, on Sunday evenings when Rapture Ready has new articles posted, my husband and I will sit down for the evening so I can read to him… He loves to listen to me read. One that I could not pass up was an article titled “Lessons from My Battle with PTSD” by Jonathan Brentner. It caught my eye because I am sensitive to this battle, due to suffering and battling this in my own life. It was a good article on the lessons he learned in his battle with PTSD. Sadly, in many ways, PTSD is for me a debilitating lifelong struggle to go through.
To make a long story short, and without going into too much detail, sadly, I could write a novel on several forms of abuse I endured as a child… to not realizing it in my 20s that I was suffering from PTSD… to starting the uphill battle of PTSD with some counseling in my 30s… to more life upheaval and trauma… to suffering compounding PTSD… to Forgiving those who have hurt me as much as my capacity allowed time and time again… to where I am now… finally putting all my Hope and Trust in JESUS. If PTSD taught me anything… it taught me the Truth… that JESUS is the only ONE who will never hurt, betray, leave, or forsake me.
Seeing how the love of many has grown cold in these Last Days, I have also come to recognize that the only ‘Family’ I have are my Brothers and Sisters in CHRIST and that my only ‘True Parent’ is ABBA FATHER GOD. Needless to say, I SOOO look forward, upon arrival in Heaven, to first… HIS LOVING EMBRACE! To know that I am finally HOME! Then, I look forward to embracing a huge Family of Brothers and Sisters in CHRIST from every tongue, tribe, and nation whose Love will be without the deeply fallen nature, any betrayal, or even a hint of hypocrisy! Whose Love will have the capacity to be genuine, limitless, and truly unconditional! I. Wait. For. That. Day.
“Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore” (Psalm 16:11).
“And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away” (Revelation 21:4).
In my last article, I wrote about our Prodigal Daughters and how it corresponds to these Last Days… It has been a surreal experience that I would not wish on my worst enemy. We never dreamed in a million years that things would have turned out this way. We were once a very close-knit and loving family… tons of photo albums, cards, notes, gifts, childhood drawings from our girls, and several scrapbooks to remind us.
I took my job as a mother seriously… No, I was not perfect, but I know I did the best I knew how while at the same time suffering from PTSD. My husband worked hard to give our girls a life neither one of us had growing up… I would have loved to have had a Dad like him… funny, sweet, and kind. More importantly, I know without a shadow of a doubt, we pointed our girls to CHRIST.
Like my husband Doug always says, “You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink.” In these Last Days where deception, lies, and fake news run rampant, especially in our schools, it is harder and harder to keep our children in line with GOD’S TRUTH. I remember the day when our oldest told us, while visiting her apartment, that her husband believed in Science and she believed in Evolution. Needless to say, I was mortified. Last year, our youngest told Doug that her and the atheist boyfriend were ‘equally yoked.’ Once again, mortified.
“And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold” (Matthew 24:12).
It is no wonder that so many people suffer from PTSD with all the Lawlessness, lack of love, abuse, cruelty, and Persecution going on. As believers in JESUS CHRIST, we are to Forgive others as HE Forgave us. We choose daily to Forgive all those who have hurt us, and we Pray for them. We mainly Pray for their ‘highest good,’ which is the Salvation of their souls (True Saving Faith Knowledge of JESUS CHRIST). That is ALL we can do really is to Pray… but if we understood how really powerful Prayer is in JESUS’ Name… we would see it as the MOST we could do!
“But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you” (Matthew 5:44).
“Therefore I say unto you, What things so ever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them” (Mark 11:24).
“And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power” (Ephesians 1:19).
Lastly, we know without a doubt that we are living in the last of the Last Days, evil is waxing worse and worse, all the signs are converging, and the stage is being set for the worst time in human history! Our job as Christians is to Watch and Pray, help fulfill the Great Commission, and tell others of JESUS’ Imminent Return! We do not want anyone to be left behind, not any loved ones, not even our enemies! Time is short… Watch and Pray! Remember… Pray without ceasing is the MOST good we can do!
Until next time… Maranatha! (Come Quickly, LORD JESUS!)
“Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man” (Luke 21:36).
(JESUS = WAY, TRUTH, LIFE)
*Ambassador For Christ in All I Do
*YouTube Channel: All For Christ (Sign Language/Voice Ministry)
*Instagram: ambassadorforchrist07
*Occupation: Former Sign Language Interpreter//Highest Calling of Wife, Mother, & Keeper of the Home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-18-23 Rage Against Jesus And His People — The Ominous Trend Of 2022

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19