9-26-19 A Post That I was Given to Speak to America

I know this is beginning to sound like a broken vinyl record but some believers just don't get it. We've all grown up loving America. My own ancestors came to this country from a foreign land in search of a better life and religious freedom for themselves and their families. I get it, trust me I do. I'm spent the best part of my life in service to others and my country one way or another. With that said however we as believers need to understand that we are now living in another time and another place. Our first love and allegiance should be to God, our heavenly father and creator. We are living on prophetic timeline that is nearing completion. There's a reason why America is Not in biblical prophecy in the final list of world powers. Actually there are several reasons but the main one is because she will No longer be a major world power united with the Antichrist. Quite plainly, America as we have known and known today will cease to exist. God blessed, prospered, and protected our once great country when it's people worshiped, served, and held our Almighty Father in his place on his throne of glory. But our country has turned it's back on Almighty God and mocks him and His Son Jesus Christ and everything that is Holy, Just, and Right in his eyes. America is a cesspool of abomination of every type of Sin against God. God may be long suffering but he will not continue to be mocked. America You have been Judged by God and found Guilty. You have been given Countless opportunities to Repent and turn from your Evil ways and you have rejected God's love and mercy and go deeper and deeper into the cesspool. You Murder innocent, helpless unborn children. You abuse and sell into sexual slavery your own children. You worship the God of Money, Fame, Deviant Sexual Lusts, You Murder, Lie, Steal, Take My Name in Vain. You want to be Your Own God to Yourself. You are a Lost People and I No longer Know You. My Judgement is coming on Your Land. No King that You Elect will Save You from my Judgements. You have a Short Season Left of Peace and Security. Soon My hand will be Totally removed from All who are Not in My Remnant, those who are walking in My Spirit and Obeying my Voice. My Sheep hear My Voice and Obey. Hear My Watchmen and Watchwomen and Loosen Your Harden Hearts. Repent and Come Out of This Fallen World. Return to Me and I Will Forgive You and Make You Whole. It's Not My Wish that Any Should Perish but that All Would have Eternal Life with My Father.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-18-23 Rage Against Jesus And His People — The Ominous Trend Of 2022

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-18-23 Power of God’s Control