4-24-20 GET READY- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:08 PM PDT
Jeremiah 14:15-16
15  Therefore thus saith the Lord concerning the prophets that prophesy in my name, and I sent them not, yet they say, Sword and famine shall not be in this land; By sword and famine shall those prophets be consumed.
16  And the people to whom they prophesy shall be cast out in the streets of Jerusalem because of the famine and the sword; and they shall have none to bury them, them, their wives, nor their sons, nor their daughters: for I will pour their wickedness upon them.

Transcript:
My son, I say GET READY, for I AM ABOUT TO MOVE IN WAYS NO MAN CAN IMAGINE!

While many watch My JUDGMENTS FALL on this unrepentant world, I WILL ALSO MOVE MY GLORY upon those I have chosen.

Like TWO MIGHTY RIVERS going in the same direction, one is called JUDGMENTS, and the other is called GLORY.  Both rivers run side by side, terminating at My Return for My Bride.

My son, for now the JUDGMENTS seem to be keeping everyone IN FEAR.  My Body has COWERED into their caves and FOLLOW the orders of the BEAST SYSTEM.

It seems to the natural eyes that I am not moving among My People, but THE GLORY RIVER IS STRONG!  The currents bring men to their knees!

Even locked away, My Mighty Army has been storming the gates of hell.  My Spirit is moving among those who have listened to Me and seek Me while they have this time (during the stay at home). 

But I say, GET READY!!  For those who have sought Me with ALL you have -- I WILL KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF!!

My Chosen, DO NOT FEAR anything that the JUDGMENT RIVER steers your way, for there will be more JUDGMENTS much worse than this coming.

I say, GET READY -- FOR I AM ABOUT TO MOVE!!!

My son, tell My People NOT to believe everything they see and hear, for GREAT DECEPTION is now come upon the world.

The false prophets will say - Everything will get better, things will get back to normal, don't worry about your money, and we are not going to war.  They will say blessings are coming, or they will say I AM coming to take you home.

I say unto you, JUDGMENT is coming, and it will be much worse -- GET READY!!

My son, I say GET READY, for at the same time JUDGMENT is pouring out, MY SPIRIT WILL BE POURED OUT!!  Men, women, and their children will ALL be given an opportunity to repent. 

The sights and sounds of WAR will put GODLY FEAR in their spirits and drive many to their knees in repentance.

Who will lead these new-born babes?? 

YOU, MY REMNANT, AND YOU, MY BRIDE!!!

Many of those repenting will be those who My Father has given to Me but are in a back-slidden state.  I will soften their hard hearts and open their blind eyes.

MY REMNANT -- YOU WILL SEE MIRACLES ON AN UNPRECEDENTED SCALE -- GET READY!!!

Prepare now, prepare now while you can.  If you can't prepare, then TRUST ME.  I fed 5,000 men with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes.  I say, TRUST ME and HAVE FAITH! (Mark 6:34-43).

My son, I say to GET READY, for now time is sped up, and many things will happen ALL AT ONCE.

DO NOT FOCUS ON THE JUDGMENT RIVER, BUT FOCUS ON THE GLORY RIVER!! 

GET READY -- BOTH RIVERS ARE GOING TO JUMP THE BANKS!!

PREPARE NOW!  GET READY, FOR I AM COMING SOON!!!

I love you, My Children.

Amen.
Lord Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-18-23 Rage Against Jesus And His People — The Ominous Trend Of 2022

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Now It Is Obvious Why