11-25-19 JUDGMENT ON WASHINGTON DC- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:08 PM PST
Jeremiah 22:7-9
7 And I will prepare destroyers against thee, every one with his weapons: and they shall cut down thy choice cedars, and cast them into the fire.
8 And many nations shall pass by this city, and they shall say every man to his neighbour, Wherefore hath the Lord done thus unto this great city?
9 Then they shall answer, Because they have forsaken the covenant of the Lord their God, and worshipped other gods, and served them. 

Before the Lord spoke this word to me, He gave me a vision.  As soon as I had finished reading the scriptures that He had given above in Jeremiah, I was immediately taken up above Washington DC.  It was daytime, and I was able to see all of the city and all of its landmarks -- the Capitol, the White House, the Washington Monument, the Jefferson Memorial, etc.  It looked just like a normal day with normal activity, people walking about, cars and busses traveling on the streets.  A day just like any other day.

As I continued to look on, I suddenly saw the entire city in ONE INSTANT in a FLASH erupt like a massive ball or explosion of fire!  I did not see how this happened or what caused it, just that it was complete, total, and absolute destruction and obliteration by fire!  The fire consumed the entire city!

The next thing I saw was ash, nothing but piles and piles and piles of ash, everywhere as far as I could see where the Lord showed me was ash.  Then the vision ended, and He spoke the following word to me.

Transcript:
My son, Hear the word of the Lord -- For I have passed Judgment on the great city of Washington DC with all its corruption, sin, and idol worship -- I will utterly destroy the city!! 

There will not be left standing any monuments to man or beast!!  I will burn the city with FIRE that cannot be extinguished!!  The men and women who have partaken in her sin will perish in the fire!!

My son, even though this king puts on a good front, I SEE HIS HEART!  He is not what he seems to portray.  He is steeped in idolatry and mysticism.  He has the gift of persuasion which allows him to lie, but NO ONE SEES the lies!

I ALLOWED this man in office because he reflects the hearts of My People.  My People are sinful, idolators, and prideful to the core!!  This is their hearts, and it is the king's heart.  I will bring down this king and HUMBLE HIS HEART!!   He will lose everything, including the city he stays in!

My son, the POLITICS OF REBELLION GOVERN THIS CITY WHICH BLEEDS TO EVERY STATE IN THIS NATION!!!  I WILL ALLOW THE REBELLION TO INTENSIFY UNTIL THIS NATION IS AT WAR WITH ITSELF!!  

I will turn brother against brother, father against son, mother against daughter!  I will turn the animals against mankind, and your best friend will become your worst enemy!

My son, the Judgment on this Nation has already begun, but the Judgment on Washington DC I have held back UNTIL I RELEASE THE DESTROYER UPON IT!!  

Sodom and Gomorrah had it better than will the city of the king!  Evil men and women WILL CRY OUT IN TERROR as their eyes melt out of their sockets and their tongues dissolve in their mouths!  The city of evil will be destroyed and never rise up again!

My son, tell My Remnant to SHOUT to the people -- REPENT!!! FOR THE DAY OF THE GREAT GOD IS AT HAND!!! 

REPENT for the sins of the VILE NATION who have turned away from Me and worship a man OVER ME!!! 

REPENT for My BLIND Children who are following BLIND shepherds to Outer Darkness!!!

I have said to PREPARE!!!  My servants and watchmen have said to PREPARE!!!  Why have you not HEEDED My word???  Do you long to perish before what I have for you is complete???

My son, I LOVE My Children, but they DO NOT LOVE ME!!!  They say it, but DO NOT MEAN IT in their hearts! 

I will move EXPEDIENTLY in their lives and show them all that awaits them when they give Me their ALL!!  

READ My Word daily -- EAT IT as you do food!

PRAY daily -- I love it when you talk to Me! 

FORGIVE one another as I have forgiven you! 

I love you all very much!

REMNANT -- STAND YOUR GROUND!!! TRAINING CONTINUES!!!

I AM COMING SOON TO SNATCH YOU TO ME FOR GRADUATION!!!  
Amen. 
Lord Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 It's Coming

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2