6-26-19 SLEEP ON- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 25 Jun 2019 07:51 PM PDT
Matthew 26:40-41
40 And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?
41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Transcript:
My son, My Children sleep on, not knowing the times that they are living in. Although My messengers and watchmen have been shouting My warnings, My Children still sleep on.

As the actions of men who are controlled by devils continue to send the world spiraling out of control, My Sleeping Body, sleeps on, oblivious to the words of My prophets, thinking they have plenty of time and still sleep on in the world.

My son, I tell you now the Moment of the End will come upon My Sleeping Body, and NONE of them will know what is happening. They WILL BE CONFUSED, thinking the tribulation has started, but I tell you these are but the Beginning of Sorrows.

As I said before, there will be MANY DECEIVED INTO BELIEVING we are already into the tribulation. I say that time will NOT happen until I open the seals on the scroll, which I have NOT opened.

My Children, I say unto you, WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!! 

See the truth of My Word, NOT every wind of doctrine that either puts you to sleep or drives you to fear greatly! I give you warnings to PREPARE YOUR HEART to reach the Lost, not to pass around false sayings that bring in fear. 

I have said FEAR NOT, FOR THIS MUST BE!! 

Prepare your house, and walk in faith, not by sight! My Church SLEEPS ON and will be caught UNAWARE, just as My disciples SLEPT and were caught UNAWARE in the garden when I was betrayed.

I love you, My Children, but WAKE UP!!! Reach the Lost! Read My Word! Pray without ceasing for those that sleep! 

WAKE UP!!!!!

Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-18-23 Rage Against Jesus And His People — The Ominous Trend Of 2022

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-18-23 Power of God’s Control