1-31-19 I AM COMING- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 31 Jan 2019 12:34 PM PST
Psalm 18:1-2
I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.
2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. 

Transcript:
My son, hear the words I speak to you and understand the nearness of My coming! In a short while, I will write My Words on the hearts of those that love and follow Me. I will give them strength and fortitude to stand in that day. I AM COMING soon, and many, many will not be ready for Me. I visit all My Children, yet they do not know it is I.

My son, the season that I have spoken of in My Word is now upon this earth. Men's hearts have grown cold and hard, and all around is violence. I AM COMING to stop the violence and hate, and bring My Body home with Me. Many of men's hearts will fail them when they see the terrors that are upon them. Much bloodshed and slaughter are now at the door, and people are deciding what gender they are! I spoke of a time when the generation of the end will be more concerned with themselves than to open their eyes and see the enemies that surround them!

My son, I AM COMING to set My lukewarm Church on fire, but to do that, I must remove the ice cubes that preached a cold sermon not out of My Word. I will set My Church on fire the same time I set the land on fire! My Holy Spirit will flow like living water over all the land, opening the eyes of those who have been asleep! Get ready, for the Day of Fire is near - Nay, IT IS HERE!!! I will move those who have not My Spirit out of the way, and those who have ears will hear My clarion call to holiness and righteousness and will come alive and not be asleep!

My son, I AM COMING to gather My Remnant Bride to Me, and we shall walk the land, reaching the lost, for a short time. It will then be the time of the evil one to have his day. I AM COMING! If you are not ready, it is almost too late! Get your house in order! Seek Me with all you have! Pray constantly to be found worthy to escape all that is coming! 

I love you, and I AM COMING!!! 
Amen.  
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 It's Coming

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2