IN THE LAST DAYS

Powerful message from Merla Watson - Jim Bramlett

Dear friends:

Merv and Merla Watson are Canadian musicians and song writers who specialize in Jewish music and who spend a lot of time ministering in Israel, where they are well known. They have been around a long time. I remember them on TV back in the 1970s. They are awesome. You may remember them too. Merla wrote the songs "Awake, O Israel" and "Jehovah Jireh."

Merla is a friend of Christine Darq, who sent me the below letter from her, with permission to share its timely and powerful message.

Jim
___________________________________

From Merla Watson:

I have a very deep heaviness and dread today. Suddenly I woke up with it around 3 a.m. and could not get back to sleep. There is something in the realm of the spirit that is about to happen, and my whole being is ON GUARD! I'm holding my breath.

We are being FLOODED with e-mails (as I am sure you are too!) about the call to pray, pray, pray - for the settlers in Israel, for the moral corruption in the nations, for the sickness of our own nation of Canada, for the planned universal Islamic take over, for the persecution of believers, for sinister secretive deadly plots - etc. and etc. I feel at gut level that there is an emergency summons upon us all to get our hearts purified before the Lord, and to "have done with lesser things!". This is not a time for dishonesty, hidden immorality, lack of forgiveness, playing church, or unsolved family and friend feuds. LET IT GO!! People - get it together - His coming is at the door! And some of us are going to be caught "red-handed"! I heard a song years ago that said: 'It won't always be like this, my friend - it won't always be like this!" What a travesty that most churches hardly ever mention the inevitable final scenario. Where are the songs of His coming in glory??

We are so very localized. It's almost as if we should stop all church programmes, and get down on our knees for city-wide, nation-wide, and world-wide repentance. CANCEL THEM!!

Ministries which blatantly bathe in financial extravagance will be brought to shame and an abrupt halt. Whole governments are about to topple. Natural disasters are even at our doorstep. Men's hearts will indeed fail from fear. Human plans are being thwarted. Prodigals will be shaken to their roots. Can you feel the pounding heart of the Father in all this?

And yet... that burden I am experiencing today is curiously intertwined with a culminating joy, believe it or not!

I am reminded of that very simple song: "There never was a day like this day to me, There never was day like this day I see, There never was a light that shines so bright as THIS day, this GLORIOUS day! Painful, pulsating, birthing, NECESSARY........may we filled with JOY - no, - ECSTASY - when Zion happens!!

Hang in there! (I'm talking to mySELF too!) There's a bumpy ride ahead...

Merla
__________________________________________________________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming