3-4-21 Having a Conversation with God

Having a Conversation with God :: By Geri Ungurean Published on: September 6, 2020 by RRadmin7 Category:General Articles, Geri Ungurean Isn’t it absolutely amazing that we can truly have a conversation with our God and receive His answers?! You may ask, “A conversation works two ways, so how can you hear His answers?” Well, it certainly is NOT like “Jesus Calling” where the author does what is called “Automatic writing”! That is so New Age and unbiblical! We have the Holy Spirit-Inspired Word of God, and in it is every answer, all of His Counsel – literally EVERYTHING that our Lord wants His children to know. Me: Lord, some days I get so anxious with what is happening in America. I just don’t know what to do. GOD: “Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness” (Isaiah 41:10). Me: But Lord, there are times when I just want to hide! GOD: “Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah. I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye” (Psalm 32:7-8). Me: I don’t want to be here anymore, Lord! I yearn to be with you in heaven. GOD: “Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also” (John 14:1-3). Me: Father God, I cry so many tears! GOD: “Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?” (Psalms 56:8). Me: Lord, my own flesh and blood hate me and despise the words I say about You. GOD: “Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law” (Luke 12:51-53). Me: Father, many who say they are born again in You, also say there are many ways to heaven. Why is there so much confusion? GOD: “Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition”(2 Thessalonians 2:3). “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me” (John 14:6). Me: Why are so many pastors teaching what is not in Your Word? And why are many of these churches filled with so many people? GOD: “For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables” (2 TIMOTHY 4:3-4). Brethren, there are so many more questions that we can ask of our Lord and Savior. Be assured that His Word contains the answers to all of our questions. We can trust the Lord completely – He cannot lie! Here is one of my favorite songs which contains God’s Word. Sometimes I wake up in the morning with this song playing in my mind, and it comforts me: You Are My Hiding Place

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming