8-7-20 A Leap of Faith.... Ya Think?

A Leap of Faith…Ya Think?! :: By Don Twobears

My Friends, I am guessing by the current events taking place nowadays, it is time to look at the Holy Word of God concerning the Rapture of the Church of Jesus Christ…once again! The Rapture is very, very, close at hand! It could be today, tomorrow, next week… point is… HE is coming!
So, we need to look at the Scriptures once again and assure this world of this coming event that will change everyone’s life! One way or the other, everyone will either go with Jesus Christ in the Rapture, or they will remain right here on Earth. As the Scriptures have pointed out, it will be one way or the other… that is a stated fact! It’s alright for you to say, “That’s just Religious Mumbo-Jumbo!” But one day, you’ll stand before Jesus Christ, your Baby-Browns to HIS Baby-Browns, and you will sincerely wish you had never had that thought! You will know exactly where you are headed, and you will groan and pray you had given your life to HIM. At that point, it will be too late to change, too late to argue the point, too late to make the changes in this life. This is Biblical Fact, my Friends!
The Lord implores you, with Love and kindness, to come to HIM and be saved. Just do me a favor and remember that only a FEW will find the narrow gate to Heaven!
John 14:6 “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”
Matthew 11:28-30 “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”
John 3:16-17 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.”
It is the Holy Word of God that says only a FEW will find the narrow Gate to Heaven.
Matthew 7:13-14 “Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and FEW there be that find it.”
That very small word FEW! Becomes scary… IF YOU are not saved to Jesus Christ! That also means you will not be going in the Rapture! That means you are currently headed for Hell and the Lake of Fire! Please remember, I did not say this; the Holy Word of God says it, from God’s own lips to your ears! If you do not currently belong to Jesus Christ… then you need to change that. The Lord God gives you until the day you die to accept HIS Salvation through HIS Blood from the Cross. The obvious next question IS… what day will you die… do you know?!
1 Thessalonians 5:2-3 “For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.”
There it is in Black and White and has been there for over 4,500 years. That means you have had more than enough time to pick up the Scriptures and read them, to know what is coming. It is then up to you to make the best possible choice and accept Salvation through Jesus Christ and HIS work on the Cross of Calvary. In other words, my Friends: NO Jesus Christ… NO Heaven! It’s that simple. Either your Sins have been covered by HIS Blood… or they have NOT. Jesus Christ the answer…there is no other way!
It matters little what religion you are, or where your home is, whatever Country… what matters is… do you or do you NOT belong to Jesus Christ. I can NOT stress this enough, my Friends… again… NO Jesus Christ… NO Heaven… Period! When you see Jesus Christ, HE will not debate this with you; HE will not allow you to change anything… because your name is either in the Lamb’s Book of Life…or it is NOT. That, my Friends, is absolute TRUTH.
The majority of my Family has been saved to Jesus Christ. Having said that, I want to go to Heaven, first to meet and Glorify my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Then I want to see my Family there in Heaven… It’s difficult to wait. Yet I am assured by the Holy Word of God, that day is coming for me and many, many others as well. All Praise be to the Lord God for HIS Love!
I Love my Home and my Family dearly, yet I can hardly wait for the Lord Jesus Christ to call me home in the Rapture! I do indeed have a problem; my Heart hurts for those that do not know Jesus Christ and are not headed for Heaven. And yet, the Holy Word of God is very specific; everyone has had a chance during this life to Accept Jesus Christ. It has been their choice; they belong to the Lord God or they do not. Can you imagine all the excuses that are going to be stated, useless excuses at that, because it will not change their destination? It scares me to no end, being condemned to Eternal Destruction and knowing it was my own fault! It was my own choice!
I hope and Pray that you are headed for Heaven. You do realize that in Hell there is NO Hope ever again… NO chance to get out… or to change a single thing… that was your choice while alive on Earth!
John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
All Passages of Scripture come from the King James Version of the Bible.
All Emphasis is mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-17-23 Now It Is Obvious Why

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-16-23 It Is Coming