7-15-20 SEVEN WEEKS-The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:51 PM PDT
Received on 07/10/20 & 07/13/20
Message given on 07-10-2020
Genesis 41: 33 Now therefore let Pharaoh select a discerning and wise man, and set him over the land of Egypt. 34 Let Pharaoh proceed to appoint overseers over the land and take one-fifth of the produce of the land[b] of Egypt during the seven plentiful years. 35 And let them gather all the food of these good years that are coming and store up grain under the authority of Pharaoh for food in the cities, and let them keep it. 36 That food shall be a reserve for the land against the seven years of famine that are to occur in the land of Egypt, so that the land may not perish through the famine.”
In prayer tonight, the Lord spoke the words SEVEN WEEKS to me. I asked, Seven weeks? He then repeated, SEVEN WEEKS. I then heard the Lord say, As I gave Joseph SEVEN YEARS to stock up, I will give you SEVEN WEEKS. The vision I gave you of fights in the grocery store will take place after the SEVEN WEEKS.
I continued to pray over this word for the following few days, as I had felt that the Lord had more to say to me regarding the SEVEN WEEKS. Tonight during prayer, He spoke the following word to me.
Word Given on 07/13/20
Jeremiah 14:10 Thus says the Lord concerning this people: “They have loved to wander thus; they have not restrained their feet; therefore the Lord does not accept them; now he will remember their iniquity and punish their sins.” 11 The Lord said to me: “Do not pray for the welfare of this people. 12 Though they fast, I will not hear their cry, and though they offer burnt offering and grain offering, I will not accept them. But I will consume them by the sword, by famine, and by pestilence.”

Transcript:
My son, I have now released you to warn My people.
In SEVEN WEEKS, the Destruction of a once God-fearing Nation will start. This Destruction will continue until this vile Nation no longer exists. The people DO NOT SEEK ME for guidance, instead turn to witchcraft and divination to satisfy their souls.
My son, just as I gave Joseph SEVEN YEARS to prepare during the Fat Years, so too I give My people SEVEN WEEKS to prepare during the Lull.
After the SEVEN WEEKS, will begin a TIME OF TESTING. During this time, many will turn away from Me. Many will report those who worship Me for a reward.
My son, these people have sinned a great sin — turning to other gods to save them. The NEXT WAVE is now breaking, and most do not even see it. I have warned My people who have ears to hear, and they are ready.
Sadly, many of My people have chosen to ignore and even mock My true prophets and watchmen. They will be the ones who will cry out to Me, and I will not hear. They will fast and give away things, but I will not accept it.
My son, the Army from the North prepares to come in and take the spoils of this land. Those who fight will die. Those who submit will live in captivity. Many of My children will choose wrong and will perish, just as they did in Jerusalem. Jeremiah warned and warned, but when Babylon came into the city, all who fought died. So it will be with America.
SEVEN WEEKS to get your house in order and prepare your heart.
GREAT DARKNESS IS COMING.
My son, shout REPENT NOW! Turn from your wicked, selfish ways! Turn to Me for cleansing and restoration.
SEVEN WEEKS TO PREPARE.
SEVEN WEEKS TO THE BEGINNING OF THE END.
DARKNESS will fall, and no one will believe.
Be ready for the DARKNESS. Evil will rule in the DARKNESS.
I say, Repent now. Ask, and I will hear. Now is the Time for Salvation.
SEVEN WEEKS — THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN.
BE PREPARED.
I love you, My children. Now is the Time to Repent.
Amen. SEVEN WEEKS.
Given by the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-17-23 Now It Is Obvious Why

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-16-23 It Is Coming