10-14-19 YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 14 Oct 2019 10:47 AM PDT
Jeremiah 5:12-13
12 They have belied the Lord, and said, It is not he; neither shall evil come upon us; neither shall we see sword nor famine:
13 And the prophets shall become wind, and the word is not in them: thus shall it be done unto them.

Transcript:
My son, speak to My backslidden body, to those who have heard the truth, yet turn their heads the other way.  Have I not blessed you? Yet you want more. Have I not fed you with meat? Yet you seek milk. 

Thus saith the Lord, I will break ALL that you seek comfort in because I AM not your comfort. My body has turned from trusting in Me to trusting in man. I say, man will lie, cheat, and lead you to hell!

My son, My body does not believe My true prophets and watchmen warning them of impending judgment and shouting to repent.  But they believe and follow a king who does NOT know Me nor follow My Word, but puts on an act to deceive My people. In closed council, he plots against My people and this Nation. I said in My Word, be not deceived in the last days, for a time will come when My people will fall prey to this king.

My son, the sword is upon this land, not only from within, but also from without. The riots will continue to grow worse, and soon blood will start flowing. Red versus Blue, Right versus Wrong, Life versus Death but are a game to those who steer and direct the people to hate!

The food will soon not be available due to the riots, the weather, and the fires. This Nation will break, and the pieces will not be able to be put together again.

My son, My people, My body have left their First Love and worship the creature over the Creator. They worship the many gods of money, food, sex, and drugs, which are but a few My body worship over Me. I will cause destruction to come upon the Nation to drive My body to their knees. I do this out of love as I DO NOT WANT ANY to perish and be separated from My love.

My son, those who have prophesied falsely will come under My Heavy Hand of Judgement. I will drive them to repentance or drive them out of My presence. What? That sounds hard? Why would I want a person who lies in My Name in My Kingdom? I will forgive them IF they REPENT, but because of pride, many will NOT repent.

My son, I have told you from the beginning that the king of America is a liar and a deceiver, and his heart is evil. Many in My body ARE waking up, but many ARE NOT.

Great distress and destruction will come upon those who elevate this king above Me. I say, REPENT! REPENT! REPENT! Turn to Me, and I will forgive your sins! Turn away from Me and follow the lies and perish in hell fire! 

There is NO MORE TIME to play around the edge of sin! REPENT NOW and come into My house and be filled with My Spirit! Follow Me and My Word to life eternal!

This Nation will fall, and QUICK will be the fall of it!! My Remnant - Don't give up or give in!!! Stay on your knees and seek ONLY Me for guidance!! I AM coming soon! 
Amen.
Lord Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming