10-14-19 I Never Thought I Would See the Day Part 4

I Never Thought I'd See the Day (Part 4) - By Jan Markell -
 
I started this rather remarkable series a year-and-a-half ago. I began noticing things I never thought I would see in my lifetime. Sadly, they keep happening, so unfortunately, I'll keep noting them!
 
So more recently, I never thought I would see the day when:
 
*         Another entertainment outfit encourages the assassination of President Trump. It was in a tweet from CBS' The Good Fight.

*         I would be called a cult member for believing in the pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Church.

*         Politicians would talk about the world ending in 12 years but never in a biblical context. This end-of-the-world mindset will get nobody into Heaven!

*         Dozens of abortion workers would quit the industry thanks to a fairly low-budget film called "Unplanned."

*         My tax dollars would pay for a witch hunt that took 22 months, using 19 lawyers, 40 FBI agents, 2,800 subpoenas, 500 search warrants, and 500 witnesses...all for nothing. It's called the Mueller Report.

*         Half of America's pastors would admit they are afraid to speak out on certain issues because they might offend church members. Thus, they dare not defend traditional marriage or offend the LGBTQ crowd.

*         More of my tax dollars -- $235,000 -- would be spent for a virulent anti-Semitic event at the University of North Carolina last March. You can see the video here and you have to see it to believe it!

*         One-third of Americans disbelieve the fact that six million Jews perished in the Holocaust, and almost 70% of Millennials don't know what Auschwitz is.

*         The media would endlessly report on President Trump's supposed misbehavior and never mention the previous president's lawlessness.

*         The media would also have a meltdown because President Trump likes to hire "religious" people such as Mike Pompeo and Mike Pence. The New York Times said they were "horrified."

*         One state would talk about making pastors and priests become government informants. Leave it to California.

*         Eight-year-olds are receiving injections for their gender confusion. Isn't this child abuse in any society?

*         Illegal aliens would get public housing while impoverished Americans are on their own.

*         The world would mourn a Cathedral in Paris that is shrouded in demonic creatures as is Notre Dame.
 
*         The Democrat Party would let one of their members get away with saying "some people did something" referring to our 9/11. Yet Ihan Omar may be the most celebrated member of the U.S. Congress.

*         An evangelical college, Taylor University, would leave some students "physically shaken" because Vice President Pence is going to speak there.
 
*         Someone would be fined $55,000 for calling a male a male.

*         Fox News would censure Judge Jeanine Pirro, and ban her for two weeks, then hire a woman who engaged in election meddling -- Donna Brazile, an ardent Leftist.

*         This past Resurrection weekend nearly every church in my home town of Minneapolis talked about Jesus Christ's ascension into Heaven but I suspect hardly any of them talked of His soon return!
 
There's much more that got my attention but I'll keep my list short. You get the idea. Things are out of whack in the world. I'd rather say things are falling into place!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-17-23 Now It Is Obvious Why

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-16-23 It Is Coming