5-20-19 PERSECUTION COMES-The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 19 May 2019 05:59 AM PDT
Acts 8:1-3
1 And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judea and Samaria, except the apostles.
2 And devout men carried Stephen to his burial, and made great lamentation over him.
3 As for Saul, he made havock of the church, entering into every house, and haling men and women committed them to prison.

Transcript:
My son, PERSECUTION COMES to America and to My Church!

Those in My Body who believe they will NOT be here when persecution comes are all blind. Many in My Body from the beginning of the Church have been under severe persecution and death! 

It is not the world who will bring the persecution, it is the religious people! Whether they are Muslims trying to force you to worship and believe in their false God Allah and his Prophet Muhammad, or the Jewish Sanhedrin trying to get you to deny Me and accept the Noahide Laws, persecution will come!

My son, the day will come when Martial Law will be enacted, and My Body will have to choose. Choose Me and be rounded up and sent to re-education camps to be taught to believe in the ways of the Sanhedrin or die! 

This day and these times are now upon the Church in America!  Many of My Body in other countries have been under persecution for many, many years! 

Many of My Body have given their lives for Me and the gospel!

Many have been saved during times of persecution, and this time is no different! 

However, because America is so fat, lazy, blind, and deaf, they have been taught PERSECUTION WILL  NOT COME HERE because I AM going to Rapture you out!!

Do you not think My People in the foreign countries wanted to escape also??

Thus saith the Lord, Your house should be in order, NO MATTER what comes! PERSECUTION IS COMING to Mystery Babylon, and MANY will fall away because they were not ready!!

I have warned you, My Children in America, many times by many messengers, but you still DO NOT BELIEVE this can happen here!  

WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!!

I AM coming soon, but for a pure Bride, not one soiled with sin and loving this world! I  love you, but you need to repent, turn from your evil ways, and get your heart in order!

PERSECUTION COMES --- VERY SOON!!!
Amen.
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming