5-19-19 OFFENDED ONES- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 18 May 2019 09:56 AM PDT
Matthew 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

Transcript:
My son, in these last days MANY will be OFFENDED by My words. Those people are like tombs that have been sealed up - unable to hear the truth, they believe only what they have been programmed to believe by false teachers. 

I have told you, My Children, that MANY false prophets and false teachers would be in abundance in the last days. I also said that MANY would deceive My Very Elect, if possible. It is possible, IF My Children are deaf, dumb, and blind, and follow every wind of doctrine! The foundation of the house (of the dead, dumb, and blind) is built on sand and NOT ON THE ROCK!!  

These little ones GET OFFENDED EASILY AND TURN on their brothers and sisters like vipers in a pit!! 

I say unto you, BECAUSE YOU HAVE TAKEN OFFENSE AND NOT ASKED FOR FORGIVENESS, I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU!!!

I HAVE SAID TO LOVE YOUR BROTHER OR SISTER, EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN OFFENDED!!!

MY CHILDREN, ARE YOU READY TO TO DIE FOR ME??  WOULD YOU LAY DOWN YOUR LIFE FOR A BROTHER OR SISTER THAT OFFENDED YOU??  

I DID!!!!!

YOU SAY YOU WANT TO DO MY WILL --- I SAY, LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF!!! 

My son, the world is set to enter into a period of severe judgment!  My Remnant - ARE YOU REALLY READY TO LEAD BY MY SPIRIT OR BY YOUR FLESH???

I have said this before, MANY who think they are My Remnant ARE NOT and will be in SHOCK when the event happens!! 

REPENT NOW! of selfish petty sins and seek your brother's or sister's forgiveness!! THEN will I move in your lives once again!!!

I love you all, but I hate sin, and MY BODY IS FULL OF IT!!!

BE READY FOR WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN --- FEAR NOT!!!
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-17-23 Now It Is Obvious Why

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-16-23 It Is Coming