5-17 -19 COMPLETION- WARNING TO AMERICA- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

Posted: 16 May 2019 07:13 PM PDT
Jeremiah 21:5-6
5 And I myself will fight against you with an outstretched hand and with a strong arm, even in anger, and in fury, and in great wrath.
6 And I will smite the inhabitants of this city, both man and beast: they shall die of a great pestilence.

Transcript:
My son, I have SHOUTED FROM HEAVEN and from the heart of My messengers that I will destroy this foul nation called America. 

America, with your proud and haughty attitude that "No one can touch me - I am too great! Too strong! Too rich!"  

But I, the Lord God Almighty, say unto America, "I will take your riches, and I will take your land! I will move My hand against you, and you will become weak! The stench of your sin has penetrated My Throne Room, and I will destroy you as a military power! America, you have bullied the world into fitting into your sin-soaked mold, but I will break the mold!!"

My son, I have told and shown My messengers the Fall of this Great Nation. They have shouted and tried to wake up My People - TO NO AVAIL!! THE PEOPLE SLEEP ON - ignoring the words of warning, not preparing for what is now at hand! 

Oh, foolish Americans, who slaughter their young on the altars of Baal! Who worship every god and indulge in self and pride while the poor starve and die in the streets! America, who cares more for political correctness than for My Word! 

GREAT TERROR will come upon this land, and because My People are blind and asleep, many will perish! America, your days of reckless wantonness are over! I will reduce you to rubble, and you will be a hissing to all the world!!

My son, I say again, because I AM MERCIFUL - REPENT NOW! Seek forgiveness of sins, and follow My Son Jesus! Time has run out, and destruction is near! I AM SHOUTING TO REPENT!! DO NOT FOLLOW THE HANNANIAHS TO DEATH ETERNAL!!!

I love you! 
Shalom, the Father

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming