4-16-19 FOOLS IN THE LAND- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 15 Apr 2019 05:01 PM PDT
Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Proverbs 14:9 Fools make a mock at sin: but among the righteous there is favor.

Ephesians 5:15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

Transcript:
My son, this nation is now overrun with fools! They mock Me and those who follow My ways. They sin with no regard of the consequences or what that sin has done to their spirit. The fools in this nation take My Word and convert it to fit their own situations and pretend to be holy and righteous. 

We have the fools in government pretending to pass laws that are good for all the people, but only to find out it is only for money they gain. The king is surrounded by fools who convince him to make decisions that only help the fools' agendas, not the people of the land. The fools will have laws in place to come against My People, yet My People sleep and do not question the motives of the fools!

My son, the church is full of fools, people who DO NOT worship Me, but worship other gods and men. These foolish men lead My People down paths of unrighteousness, beguiling My very Elect into a comatose state away from Me! The sin in My Body is like a cancer that has been fed and now is out of control, yet the fools sleep and think everything is great!!!

My son, fools are plenteous while the wise are very few and far between. My Remnant that I have chosen are the wise because they seek only Me in prayer daily, they worship only Me, and have cut the ties to this foolish world! My blessed Remnant who I have nurtured and fed for just this time WILL RISE SOON, and the fools WILL SEEK YOU OUT for wisdom!!!

My son, the fools and reprobates will continue to grow and cause disruptions in ALL THINGS! Things that are evil, the fools will promote as good, and the things that are good, the fools will say are evil!

The day is now upon this nation that the fools will gather and come against the king. I said in My Word, a house divided cannot stand, and so it is - THE FOOLS COME AGAINST THE FOOLS, AND THE HOUSE WILL FALL!!! The king and his court of fools will come up against a wall of fools, and this nation will be scorned around the world!!!

My son, I love My People, but THEY ARE FOOLISH AND SOUND ASLEEP!!! ONLY MY REMNANT ARE AWAKE and see the fools at hand!!!

I AM COMING SOON - VERY, VERY SOON!!! JUST BE READY TO LEAD THE FOOLISH OUT OF SLEEP!!! 
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming