1-4-19 REMNANT ARISE- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 03 Jan 2019 07:22 PM PST
II Corinthians 4:7-11
7  But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. 
8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;
10  Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
11  For we which live are always delivered unto death for Jesus’ sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

Transcript:
My son, I say to My Remnant, the time to rise and shine nears! I have released the judgments on this nation in the spirit, and they will start taking effect in the natural soon! I have been preparing you by building you up in faith and in strength. 

In the coming days, you will know why I have required a deeper walk with Me. You, My Remnant, must not doubt nor fear the things about to come up on America and the world! You have been chosen for this time from the Foundations of Time. You have been led by My Spirit into and through situations that have made you strong. I have spoken to each of you in various ways - through My Word, by My Spirit as a still small voice, or through dreams and visions as I promised by My prophet Joel. I have spoken quietly and loudly to many of you. Some I have brought to the inner courts for instruction. But each of you, My Remnant, has a divine assignment. As the world spirals out of the control of man, each of you will be transformed into mighty warriors!

My son, many will not receive this word, for they are not Remnant, but they are the Bride and Body. We in the council have chosen each and every person from all over the world to be Remnant. Much has been given to you, and much will be required. Do not get caught up in petty doctrinal differences! Instead, stay in My Word and on your knees in prayer! Prayer is the key that determines the outcome of all things. Walk in faith now while the tests and challenges are minimal, for when the judgments come, Great Faith will be required! 

Trust in Me to lead you and guide you until I gather you all to Me. Live always in love! Love one another, love yourself, love without any demands, and always love God!

My son, I am coming so very soon!  SO ARISE, MY REMNANT!!! PUT ON YOUR ARMOR AND GET READY TO TEAR DOWN THE WALLS OF HELL AND LEAD THE LOST HOME!!!

Again, I say, Repent now while you can, and cast your cares upon Me! Turn from your sin and follow Me to eternity! 
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming