12-4-18 THE BATTLE- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 03 Dec 2018 07:10 PM PST
Romans 8:37-3937 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.  Transcript:
My son, I hear my Remnant crying out to Me that the battle is too hard. I say, have faith in the knowledge that I have already won the victory, and the battles that you now face are but faith-building training exercises for the coming days. My Word is your field training guide. In it, you will find all the guidance you need to overcome every obstacle. I know many of you suffer from bodies that need repair and healing. Trust Me to heal your broken body and seek Me in faith, not wavering, that you are healed. My stripes are for your healing - walk in that revelation!!!  My son, I have heard the cries and seen the tears of My People who I have called into service and want to quit because the attacks from within and without have been too great. But I say, STAND!!! What I have called you to do, I will not reverse! Have I called you to evangelize? Evangelize!! Have I called you to teach? Then teach!! Have I called you to Pastor? Then Pastor My sheep!! Have I called you to prophesy? Then go forth in My Name and prophesy!!  I have given My Body all it needs to overcome every situation in life. But I say, all that has been is but training for the End of Days with this terminal generation! The majority of My Body is in a comatose state, but My judgments that are now pouring out upon this nation WILL WAKE SOME OF THEM UP, and their training will begin!  My son, My Remnant have been and currently are going through the battles that the comatose Church will go through later. That is why I will take My Remnant away into the Wilderness to complete their training to then assist the Church, who is JUST WAKING UP, through their battles. The time ahead will be filled with such amazing revivals - the such has never been seen since the beginning of the world!!!   So My Remnant, I know the battles are hard, but I am your Strong Tower - run to Me for safety and deliverance! I love you, My Remnant! I am with you at all times, even when you think I am not! I am coming soon to complete your training!!! I love you very much. Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming