12-3-18 CUP OF FORNICATION- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 02 Dec 2018 05:04 AM PST
Jeremiah 51:7-9
7 Babylon hath been a golden cup in the Lord's hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad.
8 Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed.
9 We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgement reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies.

Transcript:
My son, set your pen to paper and write the words I say. America, your judgments are now upon you, and because of the pride in your heart, you do not see! You have spread your filth all around the world, and the riches you have made place you in a special area of judgment! Sodom and Gomorrah will look back at the smoke and ash from your cities and weep! The witchcraft and idolatry you swim in make Babylon and her sins pale in comparison!!!

America, you call yourself great! That is true - Great at being the most corrupt nation ever on this earth!You take pleasure in serving your children to Molech! You take pride in all the vile sodomistic rituals and parades! You elect kings to rule over you, who are but a reflection of your sin-soaked hearts! In one hour, I will destroy this nation, and the whole world will weep and howl, for they know judgement has come, and the riches and sin spread by this nation has come to an end!!!

My son, My People will be in total shock when I continue applying pressure on this festering sore of a nation! Only My Remnant are awake and see what is happening and have been preparing their hearts. I have said numerous times that the earthquakes are increasing, both in frequency and intensity. Do you not believe Me??? The earth is moaning and groaning from all the sin and unrepentant people! 

I am coming very soon! I have said this to My servants daily, but people just mock and say, "Yeah, sure!!!" What a surprise they will have on that day, and these are people who call themselves Christians!!!

My son, continue shouting REPENT to the lost, for I love them all and want none to be left behind or perish! Tell them to repent and turn from their evil ways and cry out for Me to come and forgive them! The time is so very short that this nation called Mystery Babylon and Spiritual Egypt will be judged and destroyed! Do not believe the lying king! He is a deceiver, and this nation will not be great again! 

Be in prayer and on your knees! I will be with you soon!  
Amen.
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming