10-16-18 BACKLASH&CRASH DIVE-The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 15 Oct 2018 05:57 AM PDT
During my prayer and quiet time with the Lord tonight, He gave me a message that He called Backlash. After He had finished speaking this word to me, He instructed me that along with this word He wanted me to re-post the message Crash Dive that He had given to me last year as these two messages go together as to what He is warning about the economy.  I sense an urgency from the Lord to tell everyone to get ready and to get your house in order.

CRASH DIVE
11/30/17
    
VISION: The Lord gave me a vision at the same time that He was giving me this word almost a year ago. In the vision, I saw a 747 flying at a height of 45,000 feet. He told me this plane was representative of the economy and the stock market. I saw the passengers, pilots and crew, and all seemed happy. Then as each engine of the plane began to bow out one by one, the Lord told me that the engines represent various markets that affect the economy (the plane). One engine was the bond market, another was commodities, another was metals, and the forth was futures/short sales. I watched as each engine began to blow out, and with each one, the pilot kept assuring the passengers that everything was fine, that there was no need to worry, that it was just a little turbulence. The plane began to slowly descend as each engine blew out, but when the last engine blew out, the plane went into a downward spiral to the ground and crashed.

James 5:1-3
1 Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.
2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are moth-eaten. 
3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

Transcript:
My son, this nation is in a dive, a crash dive, and impact will be shocking and sudden! This crash will be heard around the world, and there will be no survivors! The pilot could not warn the passengers who were oblivious of any trouble. The plane started to ever-so-slightly nose forward and lose altitude. But I, saith the Lord, will blow out the engines, and the plane will dive uncontrollably toward the ground!!! Now the passengers are terrified, some try to kill themselves before the plane crashes into the ground, but to no avail. As the plane reaches a spiraling uncontrollable speed, it crashes into the ground. Nothing is left to pick up, all the passengers are dead, and the black box is destroyed so no one will know what caused the crash.

My son, since you have worked on jet engines, (I was previously employed as a jet engine mechanic/inspector) this word is for you to share. The plane that you saw was a jumbo jet that is flying as high as the airframe will allow. The plane is the economy of this nation. Even though it seems like it is airworthy, the plane is slowly losing altitude. Then out of the blue, one of the four engines catches fire and explodes! The engines represent the various markets that support the economy. The pilot announced that it is nothing to be concerned with and went back to flying the plane. Then a second engine, then a third and fourth engine blew out and caught fire. The plane then started going down at a very sharp angle. The passengers were all screaming "Let us out!" but no one heard them! Most passengers are in shock. The pilot had announced that it was just a little turbulence and do not worry, the plane can glide if need be.

My son this nation's economy is ready to crash, and the bankers are saying everything is great - go back to sleep!!! These are the last days! Do not bother yourself with anything other than to follow My voice and My will! Many things are about to happen because of the sinfulness of this nation. No one is praying for repentance. Everyone is out spending on credit for things they don't need. If they heard My voice, they would be getting their houses in order, seeking Me in prayer, and preparing for what is coming upon the world! Amen.
Messiah Jesus

BACKLASH 
10/14/18

2 KINGS 23:26-27
26 Notwithstanding the Lord turned not from the fierceness of his great wrath, wherewith his anger was kindled against Judah, because of all the provocations that Manasseh had provoked him withal. 
27 And the Lord said, I will remove Judah also out of my sight, as I have removed Israel, and will cast off this city Jerusalem which I have chosen, and the house of which I said, My name shall be there.

Transcript:
My son, even though the king in power seems good and has the praise of the people and of My people. They do not realize that judgment is upon them. My servant Josiah was loved by all the people, and he did well in my sight. He destroyed all the altars to the false gods. He destroyed all the places where people worshipped these false gods. He slew all the false priests and made My people observe the Passover. However, I still brought judgment and captivity on Judah, because of the previous king named Manasseh who did great evil in My sight and caused the people to sin.

My son, the king today is trying to right the wrongs of the previous king, BUT IT IS TOO LATE!!! JUDGMENT HAS BEEN SET, AND ALL WILL BE FULFILLED!!! The division you see in the land will grow exponentially greater until Mayhem and Anarchy will rule the large cities! This is part of My judgments that I have sent! As the people move further away from Me, the more the enemy is empowered!

My son, MY WORD GIVES CLEAR AND EXACT WARNINGS OF WHAT IS TO COME!!! AMERICA MUST DECREASE FROM THE WORLD STAGE, AND ISRAEL MUST INCREASE!!! I HAVE SAID BEFORE THAT AS LONG AS ISRAEL DEPENDS ON AMERICA, SHE WILL NOT DEPEND ON ME!!! AMERICA IS MYSTERY BABYLON, BUT MY CHURCH DOES NOT WANT TO BELIEVE THAT!!! INSTEAD, THEY PRAY FOR BLESSINGS AND WORLDLY MATERIALISM!!! READ MY WORD, YOU BLIND AND DEAF CHURCH!!! WHAT DO I SAY??? I AM MISQUOTED AND TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT TO TWIST MY WORD TO FIT YOUR FOOLISHNESS!!! 

My son, CONTINUE TO SCREAM REPENT TO MY LUKEWARM PEOPLE!!! THEY MUST TURN FROM THEIR EVIL, WORLDLY WAYS AND FOLLOW ME!!! I will keep them safe and secure, for I AM A STRONG TOWER!!! I love them so very much, and I do not desire to see any perish!!! Again, read My Word!!! The next king after Josiah the good king was an evil king and drove My people right back into sin. Those with ears to hear, hear what the Spirit says! Prepare, for the crash is coming! The plane has been going down, but nobody is seeing that! I am coming soon! Amen.
Messiah Jesus 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-17-23 Now It Is Obvious Why

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-16-23 It Is Coming