8-9-18 Tumult, Racing Downhill, Consumption- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 07 Aug 2018 07:15 PM PDT
Zechariah 14:12-13
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. 
13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the Lord shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbor, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbor.

TUMULT - Confusion, disorder, turmoil, chaos, turbulence, mayhem, upheaval, outbreak, trouble

Transcript:
My son, hear My voice and write the words. There will be a Strong Tumult come upon this nation. Many in high seats of authority will be thrown down, and the Fire of God will consume much. Be ready, My Remnant, for even though this Tumult happens in America, it will affect the entire world! What was once a great nation will now be spoken of only in dirges and sorrowful songs. America, your day of Tumult is here, and no one will expect anything to occur!!!

My son, I have warned My People by My watchmen and prophets. Many have been shown in dreams and visions what will be. But even though many know what is coming, it will still take away their breath! A Mighty Tumult will happen with speed, and cannot be changed! The entire Earth will know that this was My Mighty Hand - at first. After a while, the calm will return, BUT NOTHING WILL BE THE SAME!!!

My son, soon My Remnant will be used to reach a lost and dying world. Their prayer should be for strength and wisdom on how and what to say to lead the lost to Me. Remnant, the main words out of your mouth should be REPENT! REPENT! REPENT! After My Remnant shines during this Dark Tumult, I will gather all in Me to Me. I will not reveal what the Tumult will be - just know, My Remnant, it is at the door!!! 

I  AM COMING SOON THROUGH THE TUMULT, AND SOON IT WILL BE!!!

I love you all My People. Continue in My Word, continue in prayer, continue letting the world see Me in you. Die to yourself, increase in My Spirit. Amen.

Messiah Jesus 
Posted: 07 Aug 2018 07:23 AM PDT
I Samuel 8:5-7
5 And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and they sons walk not in the ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations. 
6 But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the Lord. 
7 And the Lord said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.

Transcript:
My son, I heard the cries and prayers of My children, saying, Give us a king! Give us a king that thinks as we do and will do our will! I have answered that cry with a man whose heart is as yours. You, My Children, are stiff-necked, and your hearts are not after My heart. I have given you a king, a reflection of your hearts. My rebellious children, all you desire is to please the flesh and to reflect a lying image. You puff yourselves up with haughty attitudes and vanities. Have I not shown you in My Word to be humble - washing the dirty stinking feet of a stranger? But you, My self-righteous children, do not have time to be humble!

My son, this nation and all the people are racing downhill to judgment. The kick-off event is the top of the hill, and it will be all downhill from there. My children, you will learn humility when all is taken away. You will learn to share and serve others at that time. 

My son, as My children have been lax in reading My Word, soon they will have plenty of time. Where they have refused to seek Me but trusted the king they elected, soon the king will be gone, and they will seek Me. Nothing changes - ancient people, modern people. Only the technology changes, but the people are exactly the same in their hearts.  Men want to wage wars, women want to care for children. Poor people then are the same as poor people now. Rich people then are the same as rich people now - LOST!!!

My son, what I am saying is even though times have changed, the people's hearts remain the same. Only repentance can change the heart. Only crying out for forgiveness can change lives. Soon it will be too late! The world is racing downhill to judgment!!!

My Remnant, take your eyes off this world and fix your eyes on Me! Pray daily, read My Word, seek My direction for your life! I AM COMING SOON, AND I AM THE ONE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HILL!!! I love you all very much. Love one another. Amen.

Messiah Jesus
Posted: 06 Aug 2018 04:36 PM PDT
Zephaniah 1:2-3
2 I will utterly consume all things from off the land, saith the Lord. 
3 I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of the heaven, and the fishes of the sea, and the stumbling blocks with the wicked; and I will cut off man from off the land, saith the Lord.

Transcript:
My son, the day of Great Consumption is upon this nation. While the world relishes the sin they play with, this nation has now stepped across the line, and I will consume all things this nation and her people hold dear. I will consume the money that people worship more than Me. I will consume the land that people build on. I will consume the food that people worship. I will consume the light since the people love darkness so much. I will consume everything that people hold dear because they have not and will not repent!!!

My son, this people I speak of are stiff-necked, and their hearts think only of sin continually. Even those who call themselves by My Name wallow in sin with no reproach! All these people have now taken the spirit of rebellion as their god, just as their king has shown them. Pride and selfishness are the fruits this king produces, not humility and graciousness.

All those who say this king has blessed this land are blind and dumb. He has not blessed anything! Only I can bless nations that truly repent and turn from their wicked ways! He has not called on Me to forgive him for sins, and he has not called on Me for direction of this nation! The king is still taking bad advice from people who seek to destroy this nation and Israel!

My son, consumption has begun. The land is not yielding food as in past years. The consumption of air has been in progress by polluting it with chemicals. Consumption of life has increased to the most ever recorded. Consumption of the natural affections of man and woman has increased because of reprobate man with man and woman with woman. I ASK THAT ALL REPENT FOR THE SINS OF THIS NATION, BUT ONLY A FEW WILL TRULY REPENT!!! I hear those prayers and forgive. I love you My Children - I HATE THE SIN YOU LOVE!!!

I AM COMING SOON, AND I AM A CONSUMING FIRE!!! REPENT NOW! REPENT NOW BEFORE YOU ARE CONSUMED!!!

Messiah Jesus 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming