8-15-18 Crazy- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 15 Aug 2018 03:47 AM PDT
Jeremiah 16:10-13
10 And it shall come to pass, when thou shalt shew this people all these words, and they shall say unto thee, Wherefore hath the Lord pronounced all this great evil against us? or what is our iniquity? or what is our sin that we have committed against the Lord our God? 
11 Then shalt thou say unto them, Because your fathers have forsaken me, saith the Lord, and have walked after other gods, and have served them, and have worshipped them, and have forsaken me, and have not kept my law;
12 A nd ye have done worse than your fathers; for, behold, ye walk every one after the imagination of his evil heart, that they may not hearken unto me:
13 Therefore will I cast you out of this land into a land that ye know not, neither ye nor your fathers; and there shall ye serve other gods day and night; where I will not shew you favour.

Transcript:
My son, the days are here now that all who follow Me, truly follow Me, will be called crazy, for the people do not want to repent and turn from their evil ways. My People who are called after My Name will call you, My Remnant, crazy, for they will not heed the words of warning and the soundings of the alarms. My judgments will come, and those who listen to the false words spewed by false prophets will blame My Remnant, saying, "They brought these judgments upon us by their prophecies!" But I say, I have pronounced judgment upon this land!! Every man, woman, and child will feel the mighty hand of fierceness for the iniquity against My Remnant!!

My son, many, many will perish! Their bodies will be as dung on the streets. There will not be time to bury the dead, and the wild animals will feast. Millions upon millions will perish in the judgments, and many, so many will be lost to hell. WHY??? Because they called My Remnant crazy when they were shouting, REPENT!! REPENT!! TURN FROM YOUR EVIL WAYS!!!

My son, I have shown you a glimpse of what is coming. (He had just shown me a picture of a scene in an average town or city with buildings and streets. And I saw dead bodies all over. There were bodies lying everywhere, piled up on top of each other in the streets, sidewalks, grass, everywhere.  It looked like every part of the ground that I could see was covered with dead bodies, and there were animals (mostly dogs) eating them. It was an absolutely horrific scene.)This nation is too caught up in the cares of the world to hear My warnings! Crazy is what they will call you until all that My Watchmen and Remnant Prophets have said comes to pass. Then they will seek you out. Some will want to kill you, but others will want to hear what My Anointed have to say.  My Remnant, many read the words from all My Prophets and Watchmen. Some whom the Spirit touches repent, but others laugh and call My words, dreams, and visions crazy. 

Get ready, My Remnant, for the day is fast approaching that will test all your faith! Stay in My Word - Read and digest it, for it is the Bread of Life and will sustain you in the days ahead. Stay in prayer - Seek Me daily for comfort and guidance, I will be with you. Great darkness is approaching, but you are the light of the world!  Walk in all My teaching, and I will be your Strong Tower! I AM COMING SOON BECAUSE CRAZY I AM NOT!!!  I LOVE YOU ALL - BE READY NOW!!!

Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming