8-14-18 Cry Repent- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 12 Aug 2018 06:26 PM PDT
Jeremiah 17:23
But they obeyed not, neither inclined their ear, but made their neck stiff, that they might not hear, nor receive instruction.

Transcript:
MY son, My Church has been attacked, and many are in willful sin, yet they think it is alright. My People do not ask for forgiveness, and if they do, they do not repent and turn from that sin. Sin fills the House of the Lord, yet they inside the house do not feel the tug of the Holy Spirit to repent. Their hearts are hardened. The desire to read My Word has left them as they slowly go down the path of rejection. As they sin more, they move farther away from Me. Soon they have drifted away, yet still going to church to continue the act.

My son, this is why I have placed upon you the burden to CRY REPENT to a Church who has drifted far from Me. Soon the judgments will be upon the world, and those who have not repented will grow more and more hardened to the calling of My Spirit. THEY WILL HEAR THE WORD REPENT, BUT THEY WILL NOT FEEL THE NEED TO REPENT!!!

Write the words I give you and hold nothing back. Many will not receive the words I give you, for they will be hard words to wake the comatose Church!!! My judgments will begin in earnest within the next 30 days! Seek Me daily, and I will give you what to say. Continue using the media that you have been using, but in time all that will end.

My son, these people who call themselves Christians are so blind to sin, but I can open their eyes and soften their hearts and bring them back before the end. Those My Father has given Me, I will not give up or lose!!! I love you, and I AM COMING SOON!!!

Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-17-23 Now It Is Obvious Why

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-16-23 It Is Coming