8-11-18 The Final Round- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 10 Aug 2018 03:28 AM PDT
II Timothy 2:3-4
3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Transcript:
My son, My People are now entering the final round. As this battle of good and evil war on, My Remnant has and is going through perilous times, but the final round is now beginning, and the enemy is not pulling any punches. He wants to knock out My Bride and keep her down for the count, but you, My Remnant, are more than overcomers and will win the final round!!!

My son, as I said before, to watch My People Israel - the enemy is now starting to attack. The attacks from the south will embolden the armies to the north and east to attack also. This is just a warm-up to what will be in a short time. The final round is mine, saith the Lord, and I AM VICTORIOUS - ALWAYS!!!  As the Earth is reeling from Me placing pressure on it, there will be a significant increase in earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. 

My son, I love you all very much, and I AM COMING SOON TO END THE FINAL ROUND!!! Be blessed, My Remnant. Scream REPENT! REPENT! to a lost world in this final round!!! Amen. 

Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-17-23 Now It Is Obvious Why

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-16-23 It Is Coming