7-17-18 No More- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 17 Jul 2018 04:01 AM PDT
1st Peter 4:12-13
12  Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
13 But  rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

Transcript:
My son, have I not said that there will be no more warnings? These stiff-necked, hard-hearted people refuse to hear. SO BE IT!!!  The judgments have started!

Prepare, My Remnant, for the days of My anger are here. The heat will seem unbearable now in the northern half and frigid cold in the southern half of the world. Think not that these are normal - they are not! My Church will feel the fury of My hand as I bring judgment to the house to rid it of sin and unrighteousness. 

No more warnings, for My time to judge has come. Will these people who curse Me change their minds? I SAY, YES! I will open the eyes of those who seek Me in this time. Repentance will be on their lips and sorrow in their hearts. 

My son, this word is the last I speak of warnings - Now is come judgments! 

I AM COMING VERY SOON, AND WITH ME - JUDGMENTS!

I love you. 

Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 It's Coming

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2