6-20-18 The Warriors- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 19 Jun 2018 07:59 PM PDT
When I received this word from the Lord this evening, there was a more definite urgency and seriousness in His voice. It was different as this time He was not only warning and instructing, but also more like He was addressing His people as a general would address his troops before the battle. I felt a heavy anointing while He was speaking this word to me. 

II Corinthians 10:3-5 
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh; 
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds;
5 Casting down imaginations, and every h igh thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Transcript:
My son, who are my Warriors? My Warriors are those of My people who do not pick up weapons in the natural, but fight the war on their knees in quiet rooms. These are My Remnant, those who give up things in this world and fight fierce battles in the Spirit. Oh, you think that being on your knees is easy, taking authority over demons that always seek to kill or torment you? No, it is war, and in war the demons take no prisoners. That is why I have given you the field guide to being more than an overcomer - MY WORD. 

My son, so many of My people have never even opened My Word. They rely and depend on pastors or leaders to interpret My Word for them. There is coming a day very soon, I say very, very soon, when those people will seek to find My Word, but it will be too late. As this world continues to spiral downward, the reprobates will destroy My Word in great burning parties. My Word will be hated and blamed for the fall of this nation. Those who have My Word will be hunted and turned in to the enemy. Hide My Word in your heart, for it will give you peace and comfort in the days ahead. 

WARRIORS, FIGHT NOW!!!  STAY ON YOUR KNEES, LIFTING UP ONE ANOTHER IN PRAYER! STOP ALL THE PETTY BACKBITING AND PRAY! YOUR KNEES WILL GET BLOODY, BUT STAY IN THE FIGHT! TAKE AUTHORITY OVER THE ENEMY, THE AUTHORITY IN MY NAME! DONT GIVE UP WHEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES SEEM AGAINST YOU! PRAY MORE! THIS BATTLE IS NOT CARNAL! STOP LOOKING AT IT AS SUCH! IT IS SPIRITUAL, AND THE WEAPONS OF OUR WARFARE ARE MIGHTY! PRAY, WARRIORS!! MAKE TIME EACH DAY! GIVE UP THAT TELEVISION SHOW! GIVE ME ONE HOUR A DAY! I ASKED MY DISCIPLES TO GIVE ME ONE HOUR OF PRAYER IN THE GARDEN! WHAT DID THEY DO? WENT BACK TO SLEEP! DONT GO BACK TO SLEEP! PRAY! PRAY! PRAY! NOW IS THE TIME! THE URGENCY IS NOW! I AM COMING SOON - NO - NOW! PRAY WITH ALL YOU HAVE, WARRIORS!!! I LOVE YOU AND I HEAR YOU!
Amen. 

Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-17-23 Now It Is Obvious Why

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-16-23 It Is Coming