6-18-18 The Day of Alarm- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 18 Jun 2018 09:54 AM PDT


Given on June 17, 2018

Zephaniah 1: 14The great day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the Lord; the mighty man shall cry there bitterly. 15That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness16A day of the trumpet and the alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers, 17And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the Lord:  and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.18Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the Lord's wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.

Transcript:
My son, I have spoken to you concerning the Day of Alarm when My wrath and My fury will be poured out like water on a sick, sin-soaked people and nation. America, you will not believe My many watchman or prophets shouting the alarm to be ready, to be prepared. You stiff-necked people continue to celebrate sin and worship strange gods. My patience has now expired, and My fury will rain down on this nation of the brave and free. Your bravery will be squashed, and your freedom taken away. You will curse Me with all you have, but I will not relent. The sins of this nation and this people have been a stench to Me for too long. 

My people who are called by My Name, where have you been?? Why have you cowered at the sound of battle? My people, you could have changed the nation, but went to sleep instead! Sleep on, My children, for My judgments are upon you, and many will perish.

My son, you must continue to warn and speak My words. Many people are awakening to the boldness of My watchmen and prophets. Those who walk in the Spirit and not in the flesh will be the Remnant who are awake and ready. Many of My people are under heavy demonic attacks, both physical and spiritual. Tell My Remnant to stand fast, stand on My Word and stand on My Son.Those are the sure foundations that will support you in this time of prophecy. My Remnant, I know you are weary from the battles, but I am coming soon to take away your weariness. I will give you renewed strength for the times ahead; be ready to shine in the darkness. 

My son, the end is near, the days of judgement are upon this nation. Lift up your eyes and see the glory of the Lord. Remnant, stay strong; now is not the time to lie down. Put on your armor, for the battles are just beginning. I love you all, My Children. Be in My Word daily for strength. 

Shalom and Amen - Father and Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming