2-21-18 Me, Myself, and I Generation

It seems that everyone is fascinated with themselves these days. Whether you are old or young people want to photograph and talk about themselves. When I first discovered old family photographs I was fascinated with old photos of myself as a baby and young man. I had never really seen or thought of myself in those terms of a cute baby or handsome young man and it was pleasant to remember times past as someone else. Now it seems like we all feel the need to either impress others or maybe it's that we need reassurance for ourselves that we are accepted by others. After I reached my teenage years I didn't really care about being photographed anymore. In fact I was only listed in one school year book that I know of. In the past few years I have been more open about myself and talkative about my past life mostly to leave a written memory to anyone who might be curious as to who I was in life. When Jesus walked the earth in his human body his life was never centered on himself but rather on his father and his will. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could do the same thing having our lives focused on and reflecting our heavenly father? I think people would be a lot happier and contented. We wouldn't have anything to prove to anyone and we would all be accepted as equal children. It's a nice thought, maybe some day mankind will acheive it. We can always hope. Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming