12-29-17 2018

I took our Christmas decorations and angel tree down the day after Christmas. I always considered the week after Christmas before New Years a total waste of time. Some people return to work but they really don't have their attention or effort focused on their job. I usually work both holidays so it's just another date on the calendar to me. I'm glad to see the end of 2017 finally come. For me it has been a year of inner turmoil and profound change. A year ladened with emotional highs and lows. A year of saying good-bye to friends and family members both living and deceased. A year of making new friends and reuniting with some old ones. I was compelled by demons of time past to question my own existence and purpose here on this earth. I was forced to take an honest look at the soul that resides inside this physical body. I was faced with truths both good and bad. I made lots of mistakes and committed countless sins. I found some of the answers that I was seeking the rest will have to wait until I meet God face to face to be answered. I experienced unspeakable joy and love reuniting with my daughter and grandsons. I descended into the bottomless pit of sorrow and guilt driven grief reliving old personal memories. Through all of the endless highs and lows I survived thanks to the support and love from God, friends, and family members. Am I a better more stronger, less self-centered more loving person who is focused more on serving God and humanity then before? I pray and hope so. I still have concerns about what 2018 will bring. I know that God is in control and that in the end no matter what happens good or bad it will all work out according to God's will and purpose in everyone's life. So as this year comes to a close quickly I wish everyone a wonderful New Year and hope that you too will find a renewed sense of purpose, happiness, and peace in everything that you are faced with in your daily lives. Peace           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-17-23 Now It Is Obvious Why

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-16-23 It Is Coming